4chan Trolls Flood Laid Off HuffPost, BuzzFeed Reporters with Death Threats

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Please show us where journalists "handed out" advice.

If you're referring to news reports about the fact that miners are, indeed, turning to tech jobs, then that's not handing out advice. That's reporting news.

But maybe I missed something. Show us where a reporter said anything close to, "miners should learn to code."

Face, it you just have some bug up your ass about journalists, with your silly and revealing projections about their sissiness. You apparently don't know a lot about what the career path is like. If you'd like, I'll as my friend the bureau guy in Moscow if he ever took a "gender studies" class and take a screen snap of his answer.

I can understand you're dislike to a certain extent, because it's been journalists who have busted most of the conservative bullshit of the past 50 years, from Nixon to Trump. Right now, they're also busting the liberal bullshit of the Virginia statehouse.
Great. Then journalists can take their own advice and learn to code.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Trump never created anything in his life, he just copied what other did. But his thing with the media is totally self serving. You want the entire cable news industry reporting on him the way Fox does?

And as to the WMD thing, lots of people were calling bullshit about it and were completely ignored.

15 February 2003 anti-war protests - Wikipedia

These people didn't believe it.

And the media ignored them. Now they run to protest with less than 20 people and report it live because they feed off the division.

Tell me why they would ignore millions of people worldwide pleading with the US government not to invade Iraq?

You've been played.
I'd like to see all these quotes of people specifically denying that Iraq had WMDs from before the invasion. Not just protesting the war, I mean denying that Iraq had WMDs.
There's a famous list of quotes from congressional Democrats saying the opposite.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Lol guy who is completely unaware of Obama era regulations on the coal industry thinks that someone else doesn't know what he's talking about.
You know it's one thing to not know about a topic. No one knows everything. But I've never seen someone so proud of not knowing who thinks that his own ignorance is someone else's flaw like this.
How about this? How about instead of MBAs proud of not knowing and instead of demanding that others catch you up on very basic knowledge, why don't you try becoming informed on a topic before posting about it?
You talking for Rev. Hellh)und now?
Or are now his suggoagte shit-disturber? Or you just in the mood to start a personal fight?
HE said they were arbitrary. YOU know what the Rev. thinks is arbitrary?
Piss off.

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
You talking for Rev. Hellh)und now?
Or are now his suggoagte shit-disturber? Or you just in the mood to start a personal fight?
HE said they were arbitrary. YOU know what the Rev. thinks is arbitrary?
Piss off.
Please. Don't. All he wants is to bait us into a ban. Don't let him. Report him to @chip. In fact the more who do, the better.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I'd like to see all these quotes of people specifically denying that Iraq had WMDs from before the invasion. Not just protesting the war, I mean denying that Iraq had WMDs.
There's a famous list of quotes from congressional Democrats saying the opposite.

The team of Knight Ridder reporters, led by Jonathan Landay, Warren Strobel, John Walcott and Joe Galloway, produced stories that now read like a prescient accounting of how the Bush Administration sought to sell the war to the American people.
The Reporting Team That Got Iraq Right

And all the millions of people who marched against the war before we invaded. But the media lied continually about it. Judith Miller of the NYT published article after article lying about it. Now she has a job on Fox.

Is your contention that it's okay if the media repeats the lies of a Republican administration when the result is dead soldiers and debt up to our eyeballs, but if they lie about some kid in Tennessee it's a travesty? In both cases they were merely repeating what they were told. Is repeating a lie the same as lying or should they have known better in only the one case?

I think on WMD they plenty of time to dig for confirmation, in the case of the Covington boys it was a case of jumping the gun.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Wow. You mean when the media spreads a lie then people believe it? You don't say.
And amazingly you have people who keep believing that lie even after it was thoroughly debunked because they like the false narrative better than what actually happened.
Again, please explain 1) the "thing" that was presented, 2) why it's a "lie" and 3) how that's proved.

Because my eyes saw a teenager in a MAGA cap grinning face-to-face with a man beating a drum. I can't unsee that. What am I getting wrong?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You still haven't shown us where a journalist gave such advice.
Wow... Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the media never once reported on what Obama said and were supportive of him what he said on the issue?

:rolleyes:

People are giving no sympathy to those tax payer paid propagandists, because those same propagandists had no sympathy when they were hurting.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Wow... Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the media never once reported on what Obama said and were supportive of him what he said on the issue?

:rolleyes:

People are giving no sympathy to those tax payer paid propagandists, because those same propagandists had no sympathy when they were hurting.
Absolutely. That's not "giving advice." Mac's premise would just be stupid only he's such a peevish gnome about it. I don't get it. Maybe he failed at having a paper route.