4chan Trolls Flood Laid Off HuffPost, BuzzFeed Reporters with Death Threats

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
People are giving no sympathy to those tax payer paid propagandists, because those same propagandists had no sympathy when they were hurting.
Wow. Just re-read. You know nothing about journalism, do you?

So many Canadians I know are well educated and intelligent, too.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Wow... Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that the media never once reported on what Obama said and were supportive of him what he said on the issue?

:rolleyes:

People are giving no sympathy to those tax payer paid propagandists, because those same propagandists had no sympathy when they were hurting.
You don't know the difference in giving advice and REPORTING that someone gave such advice?
And you wonder why some people think RW are dumb?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Again, please explain 1) the "thing" that was presented, 2) why it's a "lie" and 3) how that's proved.

Because my eyes saw a teenager in a MAGA cap grinning face-to-face with a man beating a drum. I can't unsee that. What am I getting wrong?
Where to begin.
Let's start with those kids were already harassed by a group of lunatics shouting racial slurs at them, which, I know know, you think is pretty funny.
Them let's move on to that the pathological old liar approached that kid and invaded his space, banging on a drum. Phillips wasn't surrounded. There was no build the wall chant. Phillips was not blocked.
What you saw was a dishonest man trying to provoke a kid and that kid doing nothing more than smiling uncomfortably. Not that the dishonest media could have been bothered to get the actual story before running with the phony narrative. Racist MAGA hat wearing kids harassing innocent Native Americans was a story that was too good to check.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Where to begin.
Let's start with those kids were already harassed by a group of lunatics shouting racial slurs at them, which, I know know, you think is pretty funny.
Them let's move on to that the pathological old liar approached that kid and invaded his space, banging on a drum. Phillips wasn't surrounded. There was no build the wall chant. Phillips was not blocked.
What you saw was a dishonest man trying to provoke a kid and that kid doing nothing more than smiling uncomfortably. Not that the dishonest media could have been bothered to get the actual story before running with the phony narrative. Racist MAGA hat wearing kids harassing innocent Native Americans was a story that was too good to check.
Not exactly. I saw I self-entitled rich kid aping his dad.

That was my experience. You can't invalidate that any more than I can yours.

Nov 2016
USA
Where to begin.
Ok, let’s see . . .

“Let's start with those kids were already harassed by a group of lunatics shouting racial slurs at them, which, I know know, you think is pretty funny.”

Now, how the hell do you know that Davocrat thought that was funny? That was a pretty obnoxious thing to say.

“Them let's move on to that the pathological old liar approached that kid and invaded his space, banging on a drum. Phillips wasn't surrounded. There was no build the wall chant. Phillips was not blocked.”

Pathological liar, eh? Based on what? :rolleyes:

“What you saw was a dishonest man trying to provoke a kid and that kid doing nothing more than smiling uncomfortably. Not that the dishonest media could have been bothered to get the actual story before running with the phony narrative”

Again, what is the basis for calling him “dishonest?” And what was the “actual” story that the “dishonest” media failed to report? Choir boys maligned by (don’t dare add a negative adjective here for fear it could be misconstrued as a racial slur) Native American?

I’ve seen the look on that kid’s face. It looked exactly like the smirk on the face of the pervert who exposed himself to me when I was a teen.

Last edited:

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
As we established before that's called "reporting."

Advice might Obama saying something about out of work miners learning to code. But those clips you posted are verified stories about some fairly decent successes. I remember reading the NYTimes and NPR stories.

But you hate journalists for some reason so peevish gnome on, my friend.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Wow. Just re-read. You know nothing about journalism, do you?

So many Canadians I know are well educated and intelligent, too.
They were not journalists that got laid off... There was a bill that funded propaganda within the US. The end date coincided with the layoffs + 1 week.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
As we established before that's called "reporting."

Advice might Obama saying something about out of work miners learning to code. But those clips you posted are verified stories about some fairly decent successes. I remember reading the NYTimes and NPR stories.

But you hate journalists for some reason so peevish gnome on, my friend.
Well then it's perfectly good advice for out of work journalists too.