4chan Trolls Flood Laid Off HuffPost, BuzzFeed Reporters with Death Threats

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
He's also probably suffering from PTSD or worse. But you don't care.

Daniel Paul Nelson, a leader in the Lakota People’s Law Project, said in an interview that his group made the error and Phillips himself never told it that he served in Vietnam. The group, Nelson said, “trusted what we had seen” in previous stories about Phillips, some of which also referred to him erroneously as a Vietnam veteran. “We were trying to do the advocacy work that we do,” Nelson said. Phillips, who turns 64 next month, is not old enough to have deployed to Vietnam as a Marine infantryman, prompting accusations that he was lying about his service.
PTSD? He fixed refrigerators.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks. You just proved you were never in the military. Not one day. Liar.

Understanding PTSD Treatment - PTSD: National Center for PTSD
No, you're the liar. You're trying to sell a line of bullshit that a guy who never deployed overseas let alone in combat was somehow traumatized. How the fuck does someone get PTSD from repairing refrigerators? All for what? To keep trying to defend a story that has long since been debunked. Video evidence disproved him every step of the way. Phillips' lies subjected a bunch of kids to doxing and death threats and you expect us to feel sorry for him?
And what's really cowardly and craven of you is that you are hiding behind the military service of other to try to sell this lie. You are defending a guy who engaged in stolen valor. Your opinion on anyone else's respect for military service doesn't mean shit.

Jul 2011
NYC
He's also probably suffering from PTSD or worse. But you don't care.

Daniel Paul Nelson, a leader in the Lakota People’s Law Project, said in an interview that his group made the error and Phillips himself never told it that he served in Vietnam. The group, Nelson said, “trusted what we had seen” in previous stories about Phillips, some of which also referred to him erroneously as a Vietnam veteran. “We were trying to do the advocacy work that we do,” Nelson said. Phillips, who turns 64 next month, is not old enough to have deployed to Vietnam as a Marine infantryman, prompting accusations that he was lying about his service.

What would be the source of his PTSD?

Jul 2011
NYC
Why would I do that, when it's so fun to make you melt down over them? Your extreme emotional delicacy makes you a funny little man to bully.

Ahh so you admit to trying to bully me?

I hadn't noticed.

I will store this post of yours for the next time you cry over my responding to your puerile mouth.

I always love when beta's act all e-tough. you think you are bullying people..... on the internet.... in reality you come off the troll with nothing intelligent to say.