5 stories the MSM did not tell you, recently

Jan 2019
USA
LOL... Outing yourself as a no information voter in the OP is a bold move.

Hilarious.

Has no idea.
Is decisive anyway.
More like you out yourself as someone who only watches, fake ass lefty news. I watch many sides, just not the extreme left BS, you must thrive on.

Now that we have addressed your trolling, do you have anything to contribute or add? How do you feel about Kamala's overt, hypocrisy as a pot smoker herself?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
More like you out yourself as someone who only watches, fake ass lefty news. I watch many sides, just not the extreme left BS, you must thrive on.

Now that we have addressed your trolling, do you have anything to contribute or add? How do you feel about Kamala's overt, hypocrisy as a pot smoker herself?
LOL... Lefty

You literally said you don't know but you've made up your mind. You are the poster child for no information voters.

Hilarious.

Jan 2019
USA
LOL... Lefty

You literally said you don't know but you've made up your mind. You are the poster child for no information voters.

Hilarious.
I am not the subject of this thread, troll. Either address the OP or troll another thread. And stop lying, I said no such thing, troll.

Are you afraid to discuss the OP?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I am not the subject of this thread, troll. Either address the OP or troll another thread. And stop lying, I said no such thing, troll.

Are you afraid to discuss the OP?
I am addressing the OP. The OP is built on the claim of making up ones mind about something while admitting to having no information about that same thing.

Everything you've said in response to me is just trying to distract from that fact.

Don't want to proclaim yourself to be a no information voter? Stop farming your thinking out to somebody else. Simple.

Jan 2019
USA
I am addressing the OP. The OP is built on the claim of making up ones mind about something while admitting to having no information about that same thing.
You have a vivid imagination. Have you considered addressing the content or do you plan to just troll the thread and attempt to make me the topic?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
You have a vivid imagination. Have you considered addressing the content or do you plan to just troll the thread and attempt to make me the topic?
I'm sorry you're embarrassed and can't muster a defense for being a no information voter. Please feel free to post on that should your circumstances change.