5 students from Conservative Christian college, facing felony charges in hazing act

Nov 2013
None of your business
5 Wheaton College football players face felony charges in hazing incident - Chicago Tribune

Two things:

1) this school isn't a school, it's a sewer

2) Some people have enough money that they even send their "sewage" to college.

ive Wheaton College football players face felony charges after being accused of a 2016 hazing incident in which a freshman teammate was restrained with duct tape, beaten and left half-naked with two torn shoulders on a baseball field.

DuPage County Judge Joseph Bugos signed arrest warrants and set $50,000 bonds against the players — James Cooksey, Kyler Kregel, Benjamin Pettway, Noah Spielman and Samuel TeBos — late Monday afternoon. Prosecutors charged the athletes with aggravated battery, mob action and unlawful restraint.

The freshman told investigators that his teammates restrained him with more duct tape during the drive, pulled down his shorts and underwear, then repeatedly tried to insert an object into his rectum. After the freshman yelled at them to stop, he was beaten, he said.
The players drove to a park located off campus and carried the freshman onto a baseball diamond, according to his account. The players threw dirt on the teen, took his cell phone and left him half-naked on the field, he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
lol I thought it was literally called the "Conservative Christian College". Was like "Only in America!" :D

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2007
In my mind
Just like Jesus would have done to the kid!

I am of the mind that these evangelical schools are nothing more than cheap diploma mills for folks wishing to have their dumb kids (the smart ones went to real schools) indoctrinated into their particular cult.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I guess college football teams are to young men in America, what the Army is to young men in Russia, with the hazing and all...

Nov 2013
None of your business
Just like Jesus would have done to the kid!

I am of the mind that these evangelical schools are nothing more than cheap diploma mills for folks wishing to have their dumb kids (the smart ones went to real schools) indoctrinated into their particular cult.
How come they covered up the incident in 2013? I don't get this "football worship", look at Paterno, people STILL contend he was an innocent bystander.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Sodomy? really?
Oh, yeah. And worse. Before they introduced Military Police over there back in 2014, all sorts of truly brutal shit went on in the barracks... Among the conscripts there always was, and as far as I am aware, still is, a strict, though informal, own ranking system, from "dedi" ("old men", guys who been in the service at least a year) to "salagi" ("noobs", basically, those who just got drafted in), with some others in between. The salagi always get treated like utter shit by the higher caste soldiers. Beaten up, a lot, forced to wash the "superiors" socks, and all sorts of other humiliations, including, yes, sexual violence. Same among sailors in the Navy (not on subs though, no conscripts there, all professionals). And I hear it still goes on, even now, with military cops maintaining discipline. The defenders of that system say it makes tougher men out of the new conscripts, who are 18, 19 year old boys just out of school. Makes them into warriors. I don't know...

Nov 2013
None of your business
Oh, yeah. And worse. Before they introduced Military Police over there back in 2014, all sorts of truly brutal shit went on in the barracks... Among the conscripts there always was, and as far as I am aware, still is, a strict, though informal, own ranking system, from "dedi" ("old men", guys who been in the service at least a year) to "salagi" ("noobs", basically, those who just got drafted in), with some others in between. The salagi always get treated like utter shit by the higher caste soldiers. Beaten up, a lot, forced to wash the "superiors" socks, and all sorts of other humiliations, including, yes, sexual violence. Same among sailors in the Navy (not on subs though, no conscripts there, all professionals). And I hear it still goes on, even now, with military cops maintaining discipline. The defenders of that system say it makes tougher men out of the new conscripts, who are 18, 19 year old boys just out of school. Makes them into warriors. I don't know...
How do you explain this crap? these aren't military, they are two sewage pits,

Vile images of tortured pets, with allegations two young women responsible

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
How do you explain this crap? these aren't military, they are two sewage pits,

Vile images of tortured pets, with allegations two young women responsible
Yeah, they have been put in prison: https://themoscowtimes.com/news/animal-cruelty-58758

Terrible case...

Lots of people with serious mental issues in Russia...

I recall Alexey Milchakov, from St. Petersburg, he was a member of a neo Nazi gang, and posted pics of himself cutting off heads of fucking puppies, no joke

Also took part in violent attacks on minorities, foreigners, and members of AntiFA; suspected of personally stabbing to death a man from, I believe, Uzbekistan, in one of the hate crimes.

Later, went to fight against Ukraine in the Donbass, as a volunteer, leading a militia made up of neo Nazis like himself

[video=youtube;SQHSFJ2tzUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHSFJ2tzUw[/video]

He is still very much a Nazi, his VKontakte (Russian Facebook) page says he is "inspired" by Adolf Hitler, and has lots of Nazi symbol pics

But, he says he does NOT hate animals, and regrets what he used to do to those puppies, as a "dumb phase in my school days"; and has posted pics of himself in Donbass with various kitties and doggies, as proof he is no sadist anymore

But he is also (I won't post THAT here) kind of infamous over there, even among his own guys, let alone the Ukrainians, for posing with corpses of dead Ukrainian troops and, allegedly, MUTILATING the corpses. I have seen a video of him cutting off a dead man's ear and playing around with it... Guys much older than him, men who've been through two or three other wars before this, Georgia, Chechnya, Balkans; and who have fought alongside him in Ukraine, I've heard some interviews, and even these hardasses are fucking creeped out and AFRAID of him!

He's found himself a girlfriend, local girl from Donetsk who is head over heels for him

I don't think she understand what she is getting herself into... I hope he doesn't end up killing her one day...

But, in Russia, he is now a big hero.

Here is the governor of Crimea shaking hands with him at some event in Simferopol, for Donbass veterans

A country that venerates such people... Of course they will have shit like in your post going on...

The whole society over there has become sick IMHO It's terrible... :(