50 Humans Face Deportation: Many ALT- COCKS were involved, Most got Very Bloody!

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
Feds: 50 face deportation after cockfighting raid
Around 50 people face deportation hearings after they were busted Saturday inside an abandoned building in southwest Detroit that allegedly hosted a cockfighting ring and illegal gambling, according to federal officials.

One additional person was arrested on criminal charges and around 100 birds were rescued during the 1 p.m. raid on the 1200 block of Green, near Interstate 75 and Springwells, said Khaalid Walls, spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

More than 80 people were found inside the building when authorities arrived.

The man's criminal charges were not immediately available Monday morning. More criminal charges could be leveled against others linked to the ring, Walls said.

"This operation was taken down because we had information that it was a nuisance in the community," said Walls, adding that the raid followed "several months" of investigation. "The criminal investigation is ongoing. It's being led by ICE Homeland Security Investigations."

More than 140 law enforcement personnel participated in the raid, Walls said. The officers hailed from Homeland Security Investigations, U.S. Border Patrol, ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations, U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of Inspector General, IRS, Michigan State Police, Detroit Police Department and Trenton Police Department
.Feds: 50 face deportation after cockfighting raid

:think: This is Funny! They do this in Mexico and more so down south of there. They also kill Bulls and Dogs as well.
I really don't see the problem here with the COCKS only. This should be legal entertainment RWNJ/DOPers/Goper love killing thing for the sport
with GUNS they claim and Douche TrumPigOlini don't Care! He would just pimp TrumPigOlini Golden Cock Training Videos
or start a NEW Trump Cock U' Scam School! :hororr:

BtW: Really any one there should be placed in the Mad Max ThunderDome Fight to the Death on HBO.

Whee!

[video=youtube;D6_JONVYwQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_JONVYwQ0[/video]

Let's see if they like it. FFS!
But these limp wounded or dead Cocks do make a good meal latter. As we server up live killed foods, or JUST eaten alive.
Like Eels, Witchetty Grubs, Lobsters, Crabs, Sea Urchin (well Sushi stuff), Drunken Shrimp, Sannakji(Octopus), Oysters etc.
The point here is we kill on the spot, captured live things to eat. Being sliced up alive, or put in frying pan or Boiled alive is no worse than two plus
COCKS on a farm meeting up and trying to kill the other. This is just natural for them to do. Dog fighting is trained and forced mostly.
Bull Fighting is a show but they are eaten later. And many religious folks kill live animals for some gods love or to show
thier love to false gods for some reasons.

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
I bet the OP has no problem whipping out a can of RAID and poisoning thousands of critters but two roosters fighting is just too much.

Gotta love hypocrites.

Mar 2016
I wonder how they feel about being processed at a chicken plant and fried in a frying pan.
Chicken processing seems like it's rather painless.
Start @ 0:40. Real quick. Some get stocked as well.
They use a few ways. Better than fighting to the death in a cage.

[video=youtube;ggBhL6-ilP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggBhL6-ilP0[/video]

Mar 2016
I bet the OP has no problem whipping out a can of RAID and poisoning thousands of critters but two roosters fighting is just too much.

Gotta love hypocrites.
Try again. I said COCKFighting should be legal. I wonder why not?
I don't need raid. My house in very clean of any bugs. And we have no
rat/mouse problems. But I do here sometimes around the local stores
when the dumpsters are picked up. The Racoons cry out as they are squeezed to death.