52% of Unemployed No Longer Receive Benefits

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Yep it's an illusion. People clap when the rates go down but they refuse to remember the ones who are no longer counted.
People are becoming willful idiots because that is easier than accepting the truth.

The problem doesn't work that way, it will come back to haunt them.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Wait... Just a few months ago, you said that we were keeping unemployment at or around 10%.
What are you complaining about now apologist, a half a fucking percent? Unemployment is about 22% conservatively, but your fucked up louses hide that don't they? The control freaks that kiss ass to are not allowing jobs, and they can't pay pay unemployment, and you get on me about a half a percent or so. Grow up.

Feb 2010
The unemployment rate in my county is 4.9%. Companies are hiring and help wanted signs are in the store fronts. My nephew had three places offer him a job in the last two weeks.

Oct 2010
What are you complaining about now apologist, a half a fucking percent? Unemployment is about 22% conservatively, but your fucked up louses hide that don't they? The control freaks that kiss ass to are not allowing jobs, and they can't pay pay unemployment, and you get on me about a half a percent or so. Grow up.
link??? Its the same as saying Bush's numbers were false as his Unemployment didn't always have extensions..

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
link??? Its the same as saying Bush's numbers were false as his Unemployment didn't always have extensions..
You need a link? Oh now it is blame the other guy.

You what sucks about simpletons, these people can tell them unemployment is 3% and they would believe it.

You have to lay off that Bush shit, you say it like it means something to me. He and Obama both are scum, ok. Do we understand each other now?

And this doesn't count the people that never got a job in the first place.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
No, I'm getting on your case about gradually moving the targets to ensure that your points remain true. In a few years, you'll be posting about the deliberate effort to keep the unemployment rate at 6%, with no memory of your earlier posts.