52 year old father lives as a 6 year old girl

Jan 2007
Not so fast. :) I think there could be some value in this area. I can't imagine wanting to be 6 again, since that is the age where we are still being bossed around by adults but 25 could have some benefits. You can change your age on your drivers license, job applications, and go back to 25 and do things better. Insurance could cover cosmetic surgery to remove any proof that you appear in your 50's as well. On the other side, you could be 65 and be eligible for Medicare and receive the same quality of health insurance that you pay for. Seems like a win-win. :)

Identify as a goat and seek federal Ag subsidies. Why not, it's already fashionable for guys to identify as girls. Despite their DNA and science saying otherwise.

Jan 2007
Oh so this is what leftists think. Well I guess I know some rihtwingers rapists so that must mean that’s what righties support.Is sick is when One makes the exception to the rule. That’s why Trump loves his base so much
Rapists are criminals. The stuff you side with is mental illness.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Identify as a goat and seek federal Ag subsidies. Why not, it's already fashionable for guys to identify as girls. Despite their DNA and science saying otherwise.
Goats smell...:) I would rather be 25 again.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
knight has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond/refer to his posts.