Jul 2011
Toronto
WTF... This is just too weird...

Shouldn't have clicked this thread...

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
I just literally am at a loss for words, I don't know what to reply to such a story...

Just... This guy really needs professional help IMHO, not being indulged in his delusion this way...
Not so fast. :) I think there could be some value in this area. I can't imagine wanting to be 6 again, since that is the age where we are still being bossed around by adults but 25 could have some benefits. You can change your age on your drivers license, job applications, and go back to 25 and do things better. Insurance could cover cosmetic surgery to remove any proof that you appear in your 50's as well. On the other side, you could be 65 and be eligible for Medicare and receive the same quality of health insurance that you pay for. Seems like a win-win. :)

• Haha
Reactions: The Man
Apr 2014
Maryland
This is your Leftist worldview at work. Deny science and biology, just encourage this guy with his mental illness to go with how he feels instead. This is mental illness and perversion on display.

Oh so this is what leftists think. Well I guess I know some rihtwingers rapists so that must mean that’s what righties support.Is sick is when One makes the exception to the rule. That’s why Trump loves his base so much

Apr 2014
Maryland
Plenty.

1 it is not a topic for serious discussion.

2 Most likely it is a fake story.

3 Even if its a really story, i have no interest in this level of debauchery.

Lots of people are into weird shit. There is so much of it that it's not even remotely interesting.
I Imagine it’s true..This is obviously a sick person and the sick righties assume he is a leftie.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
If someone's sex partner ACTUALLY is 6, that's disgusting.

Whut two consenting adults decide to pretend during sex is 99% unimportant to anyone else.
It's disgusting. They are imagining an actual 6 year old.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
its a fine line here..... its not much different then a man wanting his female partner.... dressing up in a school uniform or a female calling her man... daddy.
That is gross too. Daddy used as in Big Daddy lol is't but Daddy as in DADDY is.

Reactions: The Man