6 shot and wounded at Chicago street party

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”

(CNN)Six people were wounded at a street party in Chicago's West Side early Sunday when at least one person started shooting, the city's police department said.
"Several altercations" started around 2:45 a.m. (3:45 a.m. ET), leading to one person opening fire at the party. "Initial gunfire may have also been fired by an unknown offender in an aqua-colored sedan," police officer Michelle Tannehill told CNN.
The six were taken to local hospitals and are expected to survive, Tannehill said.

6 shot and wounded at Chicago street party - CNN
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once again we have a mass shooting, in an inner city with an illegal gun. I am shocked! SHOCKED! I say that none of the usual anti-gun lefties here started a thread on this.... Why is it the left ignores shootings like this?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

(CNN)Six people were wounded at a street party in Chicago's West Side early Sunday when at least one person started shooting, the city's police department said.
"Several altercations" started around 2:45 a.m. (3:45 a.m. ET), leading to one person opening fire at the party. "Initial gunfire may have also been fired by an unknown offender in an aqua-colored sedan," police officer Michelle Tannehill told CNN.
The six were taken to local hospitals and are expected to survive, Tannehill said.

Once again we have a mass shooting, in an inner city with an illegal gun. I am shocked! SHOCKED! I say that none of the usual anti-gun lefties here started a thread on this.... Why is it the left ignores shootings like this?
I see no comment of anyone geing taken into custody, no comment concerning weapons siezed by the posilce. Tell me how you know the weapn(s) used were "illegal guns."

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
I see no comment of anyone geing taken into custody, no comment concerning weapons siezed by the posilce. Tell me how you know the weapn(s) used were "illegal guns."

I don't answer your questions, hw. How many times do I have to tell you that. Care to discuss the topic or play obnoxious "Gotcha games"?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I don't answer your questions, hw. How many times do I have to tell you that. Care to discuss the topic or play obnoxious "Gotcha games"?

I don't care.
All I'm doing is exposing your nonsense to the other posters here, and of course the ones that just read the posts and nver make any themselves.
After all, you and I already know.
It's simply not important whether you read my posts, questions, or answers. My point already made.
*shrug*

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
I don't care.
All I'm doing is exposing your nonsense to the other posters here, and of course the ones that just read the posts and nver make any themselves.
After all, you and I already know.
It's simply not important whether you read my posts, questions, or answers. My point already made.
*shrug*

Please do not derail my thread with your need to pick fights. thanks.

Jan 2019
southeast

Where is the outrage from the liberals?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
lol, so 6 people of color shot and all you two worry about is if the gun was legal or not.

Fact is 95% of all gun crimes are committed with illegal guns, I am simply going by the statistics. now can we get on with the actual topic?