6 shot and wounded at Chicago street party

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Well, you many have a point. Obviously the Japanese culture is not as violent. Americans lack the impulse control, emotional maturity and self-discipline of the Japanese. At least that's what you appear to be implying.

Oh we could get very granular, but you would start clutching your pearls.

Not interested. run along now.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Oh we could get very granular, but you would start clutching your pearls.

Not interested. run along now.
OR, you could try being just a bit more detail oriented. Japan has a different culture that does America? Well, no fucking shit.
WHAT are the cultural difference that make firearm violence such a massive problem here but NOT in Japan?
If it's not the firearms then the ONLY thing left is the PEOPLE, correct?
Isn't a popilar meme with you people "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Plus, you never seem to learn that I "run along" only at such time as it please ME to do so, not you.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
These mass shootings occur nearly every week in Chicago.

Normal thinking Americans are well aware of just who the largest perpetrators of mass shootings in America are and that this fact is ignored by the Left and the Fake News MSM.

Aug 2016
CA
Youve argued that Chicago's tight gun laws havent been effective, and now you argue that tougher sentencing will - are you serious?

You want your guns, and an end to inner city gun violence too.
LOL! Yes because it isn't law abiding citizens committing the crimes! Taking law abiding citizens guns away against their constitutional rights is not going to change criminal gun usage. Criminals are criminals because they BREAK laws. DUH.

Dec 2018
Florida
Youve argued that Chicago's tight gun laws havent been effective, and now you argue that tougher sentencing will - are you serious?

You want your guns, and an end to inner city gun violence too.
Tougher sentencing as a deterrent is not effective. But locking someone up for life for a felony possession of a firearm? That would get them off the streets.

Reminds me of the whole “bag check” at concerts and stadiums. Because it is the super rich woman with the Coach purse and Prada shoes that we were worried about bringing the bombs and guns in to the concert. Lol.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
These mass shootings occur nearly every week in Chicago.

Normal thinking Americans are well aware of just who the largest perpetrators of mass shootings in America are and that this fact is ignored by the Left and the Fake News MSM.
Chicago residents? NAME "the largest perpetrators of MASS shootings in America."

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
LOL! Yes because it isn't law abiding citizens committing the crimes! Taking law abiding citizens guns away against their constitutional rights is not going to change criminal gun usage. Criminals are criminals because they BREAK laws. DUH.
Logic eludes our Leftist Extremist friends everytime ....

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
OR, you could try being just a bit more detail oriented. Japan has a different culture that does America? Well, no fucking shit.
WHAT are the cultural difference that make firearm violence such a massive problem here but NOT in Japan?
If it's not the firearms then the ONLY thing left is the PEOPLE, correct?
Isn't a popilar meme with you people "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Plus, you never seem to learn that I "run along" only at such time as it please ME to do so, not you.
@Rev. Hellh0und

Well? If the profiliration of firearms in this country is NOT the problem, IF banning specific firearms would do little or no good towards measureably reducing, much less eliminating the problem, what's left if not the people?