62% of Americans want vote on Kavanagh before mid-term elections

Sep 2014
United States
Hey Cryin' Chucky, run on obstructing what two thirds of the country oppose.

So much for the "blue wave".

A majority of Americans believe the Republican-led Senate should vote on President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee before the November midterm elections, undercutting the Democratic argument that it should be delayed until after the pivotal fall elections, according to a new NBC News|SurveyMonkey poll.

More than six in 10 Americans, or 62 percent, said Trump's nominee, who will be announced on Monday, should be confirmed or rejected before the elections in which control of the House and Senate are at stake. About three in 10, or 33 percent, said the Senate should wait until after the elections, the poll found.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/nbc-news-poll-most-want-vote-trump-supreme-court-nominee-n888451

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Two hours after Trump's pick and already 62 % of American want a vote now. LMAO

I doubt 62% of Americans have even heard the news yet.

Reactions: 5 people
Jul 2014
Border Fence

I doubt 62% of Americans have even heard the news yet.
Perhaps you would like to read the link for once.

from op link
A majority of Americans believe the Republican-led Senate should vote on President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee before the November midterm elections,
10:00pm cst. Two hours after Donald Trump's pick.

Reactions: 1 person
Oct 2013
USA
The public wanted Merrick Garland seated as well. Public sentiment meant zip to republicans. Kavanagh is likely to be confirmed so no one can pretend democrats did what republicans did. If they find a way not to confirm him my suggestion is don't do it just for the message it send back to the republican Congress who gamed Garland. Why should just the republican party play that game?

Reactions: 1 person

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
from op link

10:00pm cst. Two hours after Donald Trump's pick.

I know. I just got home like 20 minutes ago. Had to go to Twitter to see who his pick was.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
...A majority of Americans believe the Republican-led Senate should vote on President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee before the November midterm elections, undercutting the Democratic argument that it should be delayed until after the pivotal fall elections, according to a new NBC News|SurveyMonkey poll...
Well, D'uh! Of course they do!