71% "Regret" Backing Obama in 2012

Apr 2011
Under your skin
Nearly three-fourths of voters who voted for President Obama in 2012 wish they hadn’t, a new Economist/YouGov.com poll finds. But are these numbers as bad as they seem? Let’s take a look.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama's reelection a simple question: “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”
Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.
— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.
— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.
— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.
Still, given the choice of Obama versus Romney, Obama supporters said they would stick with their guy, 79 percent to 10 percent for Romney.

Poll: 71% "Regret" Backing Obama in 2012 - Daniel Doherty

Here are the results of the poll.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/document/g4ao648r79/tabs_OPI_romney_documentary_20140210.pdf

Talk about your buyers remorse, Democrats have it in spades. No wonder they get so upset when anyone mentions what a terrible job Obama is doing. They were sold a bill of goods and are too embarassed to admit it.

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Your poll does not match your headline. I find it interesting that both young adults and Seniors would still vote for Obama,overwhelmingly.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
From your link:

As of February 6th-7th, views of Romney are 41% favorable and 47% unfavorable, for a net rating of -6. This not only suggests insubstantial change in public opinion about the former candidate, it suggests that Romney is still viewed less favorably than Obama
If the election was held again today, RMoney would still fucking lose.

Reactions: 3 people
Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
Nearly three-fourths of voters who voted for President Obama in 2012 wish they hadn’t, a new Economist/YouGov.com poll finds. But are these numbers as bad as they seem? Let’s take a look.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama's reelection a simple question: “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”
Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.
— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.
— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.
— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.
Still, given the choice of Obama versus Romney, Obama supporters said they would stick with their guy, 79 percent to 10 percent for Romney.

Poll: 71% "Regret" Backing Obama in 2012 - Daniel Doherty

Here are the results of the poll.

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/document/g4ao648r79/tabs_OPI_romney_documentary_20140210.pdf

Talk about your buyers remorse, Democrats have it in spades. No wonder they get so upset when anyone mentions what a terrible job Obama is doing. They were sold a bill of goods and are too embarassed to admit it.
I have no regrets, enjoying reading your suffering and painful posts. The Black man got the full 8 years ruling your world, sweet. And you get to look forward the Democrats holding the Pres. office in 2016 and getting 2 more SCOTUS picks min. as well. FYI. Do you hate white female Presidents? You should get a jump on this as Pres. Obama here to stay, for your displeasure of life, and for my pleasurable enjoyment reading your pain.

Reactions: 1 person

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Wonder how many regret voting for these 2 war criminals?

I'm guessing enough to keep the GOP out of the WH for the foreseeable future.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
From the OP data:

If the election was held again, would you still vote for Barack Obama?
Yes 79%
No 10%
.... meridian - How do you reconcile this with the premise of your OP?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I have no regrets, enjoying reading your suffering and painful posts. The Black man got the full 8 years ruling your world, sweet. And you get to look forward the Democrats holding the Pres. office in 2016 and getting 2 more SCOTUS picks min. as well. FYI. Do you hate white female Presidents? You should get a jump on this as Pres. Obama here to stay, for your displeasure of life, and for my pleasurable enjoyment reading your pain.
His pain is palpable, you can see him twisting in the wind every single day with his daily hate Obama threads.

Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
Your poll does not match your headline. I find it interesting that both young adults and Seniors would still vote for Obama,overwhelmingly.
That Hispanic vote could be a big problem though.

Obama and the dems better giddy up on that immigration bill.