9/11 An Inside Job

I

Inkslinger

In the wake of revelations of murderous deception in the Iraq War carried out by the Bush Administration, more and more Americans are asking questions regarding the basis for the US “War on Terror”.
Half of New Yorkers believe US leaders had foreknowledge of impending 9-11 attacks and consciously failed to act; 66% call for new probe of unanswered questions by congress or New York’s Attorney General, see Zogby, and thousands of Americans have signed a petition for a new probe.
A poll shows 89% of CNN Internet users feel this way and over 63% of Canadians feel similarly. On the 3 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks 80% Al-Arabia satellite TV viewers thought others, besides Bin Ladin, were behind 9/11.

I know,I know.. polls are polls, are polls... they mean nothing to the sheep.

I

ilikeGW

In the wake of revelations of murderous deception in the Iraq War carried out by the Bush Administration, more and more Americans are asking questions regarding the basis for the US “War on Terror”.
Half of New Yorkers believe US leaders had foreknowledge of impending 9-11 attacks and consciously failed to act; 66% call for new probe of unanswered questions by congress or New York’s Attorney General, see Zogby, and thousands of Americans have signed a petition for a new probe.
A poll shows 89% of CNN Internet users feel this way and over 63% of Canadians feel similarly. On the 3 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks 80% Al-Arabia satellite TV viewers thought others, besides Bin Ladin, were behind 9/11.

I know,I know.. polls are polls, are polls... they mean nothing to the sheep.
"Half of New Yorkers"??? So, they polled over 4 million people?

You have no idea how many people were asked, it could have been 5 guys who work at CNN for all anyone knows.

I

Inkslinger

I would imagine a corrupt government would be a concern to canadians especially if the government in question is a neighboring country. It seems the general consensus of the world is against our government. I would think that would be a concern to everyone. ~Inky

I

ilikeGW

"General concensus" of internet users, not the "world." It's very easy to manipulate a poll you take online.

Since you value polls so much and think they're so genuine and truthful, go out and do one of your own.

F

freckles

30% of American polled by the Washington Post didn't know what year the attacks took place. No one ever said Americans were the smartest people on the planet.

I

ilikeGW

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Some 30 percent of Americans cannot say in what year the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks against New York’s World Trade Center and the Pentagon in Washington took place, according to a poll published in the Washington Post newspaper.

While the country is preparing to commemorate the fifth anniversary of the attacks that claimed nearly 3,000 lives and shocked the world, 95 percent of Americans questioned in the poll were able to remember the month and the day of the attacks, according to Wednesday’s edition of the newspaper.

I

Inkslinger

"General concensus" of internet users, not the "world." It's very easy to manipulate a poll you take online.

Since you value polls so much and think they're so genuine and truthful, go out and do one of your own.
Like manipulating the Diebold machines? I have done a random poll of my own... most republicans here in my neighborhood think Bush is a threat to the country... we grill out every other week. Never in the entire history of a presidency has there benn this much opposition. Things are about to change though. ~inky

C

conservative

"Any explanation for the tragedy of 9/11 must start and end with the facts. The evidence, the data, the facts must be gathered, compiled, analyzed, and then-only the-can conclusions be drawn as to what happened. That is precisely what the various investigators have done, and in doing they have performed a great service to our nation. And yet still the conspiracy theorists peddle their wares.

They ignore the methods of science, the protocols of investigation, and the dictates of logic. The conspiracy theorists chase any bit of information, no matter how flimsy, and use it to fit their preordained conclusions. They ascribe to the government, or to some secrative group, powers wholly out of proportion to what the evidence suggests. And they ignore the facts that are present in plain sight.

We cannot let these tales go unanswered."

John McCain

From forward of "Debunking 9/11 Myths"