9/11 An Inside Job

S

ssgiceman

98% of the people i polled didnot give a shit about your poll

lots of love yall...........................SSG
HOOAH

C

Common Sense Craig

The reason you don't "see" other voices around Bush is that everyone has left him, including some Right-Wing politicians. Bush just talks to himself mostly to hear himself talk........."I am a powerful leader. Laura tells me I'm her 'Top Gun" all the time. He He! Did you see me in my flight jacket? eeee! I flew combat missions. Yea! People don't know this, but I'm up there in those fighter planes huntin' down dem Iraqi terrorrists! Wheee! See those Iraqi children walkin' to school? Terrorists! eeeyyaaa! Must kill! Die die! I know you're just midget Iraqi terrorists dressed up like school kids. You're responsible for 9/11!! AIIIIEEEEE! You innocent Iraqi women sitting there! You're responsible for the World Trade Center! Die die, evil Iraqi animals! 9/11-Iraq, 9/11-Iraq, 9/11-Iraq!! Sound the war cry boys, we're goin' in!! 9/11-Iraq, 9/11-Iraq!!! Sadam-9/11-Iraq! Yippee Ki Ya, Mo-Fos!! I'm George Bush and I approve this mission!!"

Opps, sorry, I accidently played a real live transmission from George Bush's game room. Damn wiretapping! You just don't what you're going to hear!

F

freckles

The reason you don't "see" other voices around Bush is that everyone has left him, including some Right-Wing politicians. Bush just talks to himself mostly to hear himself talk........."I am a powerful leader. Laura tells me I'm her 'Top Gun" all the time. He He! Did you see me in my flight jacket? eeee! I flew combat missions. Yea! People don't know this, but I'm up there in those fighter planes huntin' down dem Iraqi terrorrists! Wheee! See those Iraqi children walkin' to school? Terrorists! eeeyyaaa! Must kill! Die die! I know you're just midget Iraqi terrorists dressed up like school kids. You're responsible for 9/11!! AIIIIEEEEE! You innocent Iraqi women sitting there! You're responsible for the World Trade Center! Die die, evil Iraqi animals! 9/11-Iraq, 9/11-Iraq, 9/11-Iraq!! Sound the war cry boys, we're goin' in!! 9/11-Iraq, 9/11-Iraq!!! Sadam-9/11-Iraq! Yippee Ki Ya, Mo-Fos!! I'm George Bush and I approve this mission!!"

No way! He said that?! Like, can you give me a link to that article? That is, like, totally awesome!!!!

I

ilikeGW

Who really gives a shit about the poor Iraqi women? I'm more concerned about our US Soldiers in the line of fire and about my own homeland. I could care less about some Muslim family caught in the crossfires of this war, a war they helped create. I only care about Americans, here on this land and those fighting to keep us safe.

D

davideyoung

ILikeGW, please explain how innocent Iraqi women helped create this war, and why they deserve to bve killed any more or less than our sons and daughters fighting this undeclared war.

I

ilikeGW

My only concern are MY children and the people fighting in Iraq and across the world FOR my children. I don't have to explain it, my post was self explanatory.

Reread the post, it doesn't say the Iraqi woman helped create the war............

D

davideyoung

Who really gives a shit about the poor Iraqi women?.... I could care less about some Muslim family caught in the crossfires of this war, a war they helped create.
No matter how I read it, it looks like you blame innocent people caught in a crossfire for creating the war.

Let me remind you - WE (The United States of America) started this war the day we crossed their borders and bombed their capital.

I

ilikeGW

The sooner you people start realizing that WE, as a people, as a nation are the victims and NOT those we are fighting against the better. Are you going to wait until you're held hostage and your throats are about to be slit that you'll realize: "OH wow, people were right about the Muslim extremists!!"