9/11 theories are FUNNY!

R

RonaldReaganRocks

I like 9/11 theories because they make me laugh. I really do have less respect for a person if they believe in them. No disrespect to anyone, but people who believe them usually are Dumb-o-crats.

I was watching footage of the towers falling yesterday, and you can clearly see the corner support beam collapsing right at the corner of the tower where the "entrance wound" of the plane was. Sorry, space cadets! No bombs! Cute that you thought that, though! You guys didn't see those two huge planes crash into those buildings? I think that's what did it!:) My own little theory.

Pot does that to ya. Don't smoke for a whole day, and see if you still believe the theory. That Loose Change thing cracks me up. BTW they DO have footage of an AIRPLANE hitting the Pentagon, no missile.

One guy who looks like he doesn't smoke pot said "It (the plane) looked like a Patriot Missile with wings." Meaning that you don't usually see an airplane hitting a target. He later regretted describing it that way, since it touched off such a controversy.

I

Inkslinger

I like 9/11 theories because they make me laugh. I really do have less respect for a person if they believe in them. No disrespect to anyone, but people who believe them usually are Dumb-o-crats.

I was watching footage of the towers falling yesterday, and you can clearly see the corner support beam collapsing right at the corner of the tower where the "entrance wound" of the plane was. Sorry, space cadets! No bombs! Cute that you thought that, though! You guys didn't see those two huge planes crash into those buildings? I think that's what did it!:) My own little theory.

Pot does that to ya. Don't smoke for a whole day, and see if you still believe the theory. That Loose Change thing cracks me up. BTW they DO have footage of an AIRPLANE hitting the Pentagon, no missile.

One guy who looks like he doesn't smoke pot said "It (the plane) looked like a Patriot Missile with wings." Meaning that you don't usually see an airplane hitting a target. He later regretted describing it that way, since it touched off such a controversy.
No wonder no one here gives your posts any credibility..

A

alkalinerephlux

OK Then WHERE is the FOOTAGE of a PLANE hitting the PENTAGON???????

dont tell me its that framed piece of crap with a spec way in the back. Thats not good enough

I

ilikeGW

Where's the proof that Bush ordered the attacks?

Where's the proof that anyone other than the hijackers knew what was taking place?

Where's the proof that there were no planes, no one on board, that it was all fabricated?

Where's the proof that the Jews told people to stay home that day?

Where's the proof that the buildings were wired wth expolsives prior to 9/11?

Where's the proof a missle hit the Pentagon?

A

alkalinerephlux

yea nice , good stuff, the pictures of the steel supports being cut straight at an angle. That is some good proof!!! good job