911 call released in children's attack on parents

Apr 2011
Under your skin
GWINNETT COUNTY, GA (CBS46) - The 911 call a mother made after she and her husband were attacked by their children has been released.Gwinnett County police responded to a call in the 3000 block of Forbes Trail in unincorporated Snellville on September 5.Yvonne Ervin, 50, called 911 stating her children were trying to kill her and her husband, Zachary Ervin, 50.In the 911 call, Ervin said 22-year-old Christopher Ervin and 17-year-old Cameron Ervin drugged them with Xanax, choked and beat her.She said her husband was in the garage trying to distract them and gain attention from neighbors by blowing the car horn.When the 911 operator asked why her sons would have done this, she said possibly for the insurance money.At the end of the call, you can hear her sons enter the room she was in. She made a sound and then the call was disconnected.Gwinnett Officers responded and upon arrival, encountered one of the sons and the father. Zachary Ervin was severely injured and bleeding heavily.Cameron Ervin was taken into immediate custody and aid was rendered to the father.Officers entered the residence and located the mother. She was seriously injured. Christopher Ervin was located inside a bathroom face down and was detained. Once medical staff arrived, an officer placed Cameron Ervin inside the police car.While gathering items from his vehicle and checking on the suspect, the officer said Cameron Ervin became upset and said, "Just kill me know." The officer asked him why and Cameron responded, " I tried to kill my f*&$ing parents. Who does that?"Officers also detected a strong odor of natural gas present inside the residence. Yvonne Ervin has been released from an area hospital. Zachary Ervin is still being treated at an area hospital for his injuries.A preliminary hearing for Cameron and Christopher Ervin is scheduled for Friday at 1:30 p.m. at the Gwinnett County Detention Center.The brothers are being held at the Gwinnett County Detention Center on charges of aggravated assault and arson

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/29981173/...#ixzz3lFHkh91M

That is seriously messed up!​