'A brutal dinner': celebrities talk about meeting Donald Trump

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Woody Harrelson recalls 'brutal' dinner date with Trump ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Woody-Harrelson-recalls-brutal-dinner-date-Trump.html
Oct 28, 2017 · 'I had to go and smoke a joint just to get through it': Woody Harrelson recalls his 'brutal' dinner date with 'narcissistic' Donald Trump. Woody Harrelson told the …

high at Trump Tower to survive a 'brutal dinner' with Trump and Melania - and reveals she 'only got to speak for about 0.1 percent of the conversation'
  • Actor Woody Harrelson said that a dinner he attended with Trump in 2002 was so 'brutal' that he had to step away to smoke pot to get through it
  • Harrelson discussed the dinner, which also included first lady Melania Trump , in an interview with Esquire for the magazine's September issue
  • Melania hardly got to speak at all during he dinner at the dinner for four
  • Harrelson said he had 'seen his fair share of narcissists' but that Trump 'was beyond' and 'blew his mind'
Woody Harrelson has spoken of how he was forced to smoke a marijuana joint and get high in order to survive a dinner with Donald Trump and his wife Melania.

Harrelson has spoken about the dinner which took place in 2002 where he reveals how he quickly came to the conclusion that Trump, who was a property developer at the time, was a raving narcissist.

Harrelson also tells how the current President dominated the conversation throughout the dinner that lasted some two-and-a-half hours.

Speaking to Esquire, the 58-year-old said: 'So we all met at Trump Tower, sat down. Melania was there, only she wasn't his wife yet. And it was, let me tell you, a brutal dinner. Two and a half hours.

The evening was so intense that the Hollywood actor claims he was forced to go outside and smoke pot in order to endure more of Trump's ramblings as the evening wore on.

'It got so bad I had to go outside and burn one before returning to the monologue monopoly. Listen, I came up through Hollywood, so I've seen narcissists. This guy was beyond. It blew my mind.'

Harrelson goes on to say how he felt sorry for Trump's future wife, Melania, who was completely shuttered out of the dinner conversation that also included the then Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura.

'Now, at a fair table with four people, each person is entitled to 25 percent of the conversation, right? I'd say Melania got about 0.1 percent, maybe. I got about 1 percent. And the governor, Jesse, he got about 3 percent. Trump took the rest,' Harrelson said.

continued

Woody Harrelson reveals he had to get high to survive a 'brutal dinner' with Trump and Melania | Daily Mail Online

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Candice Bergen said on her date with Trump he wore a burgundy suit, burgundy patent leather shoes and arrived in a burgundy limo.

Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Sneaking away to smoke pot because you can't deal is a bitch move. hahahahaaaaa

Why do we care what actors think? Do we really need an actor to tell us trump is boorish?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

'Now, at a fair table with four people, each person is entitled to 25 percent of the conversation, right? I'd say Melania got about 0.1 percent, maybe. I got about 1 percent. And the governor, Jesse, he got about 3 percent. Trump took the rest,' Harrelson said.

To me it sounds like he's a beta who can't command a conversation and uses weed to drown his sorrows. he should have spoke up more. That way trump would have spoken less.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Yeah, because Woody wasn't going to smoke a joint anyways.
You didn't bother to read the article, did you?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-brutal-dinner-celebrities-talk-about-meeting...
In 2002, then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura invited Harrelson to “a brutal dinner” at Trump Tower, because Trump was trying to convince Ventura to be his 2004 Democratic running mate.
To me it sounds like he's a beta who can't command a conversation and uses weed to drown his sorrows. he should have spoke up more. That way trump would have spoken less.
Trump doesn't let anyone else talk.. ever.

Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-brutal-dinner-celebrities-talk-about-meeting...
In 2002, then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura invited Harrelson to “a brutal dinner” at Trump Tower, because Trump was trying to convince Ventura to be his 2004 Democratic running mate.

I don't let people dictate to me when or when I cannot talk. It's called having a spine.

Reactions: Buzz62
Mar 2019
Texas

I read it a last week. Harrelson doesn't need an excuse to smoke a joint.

Reactions: Buzz62