'A brutal dinner': celebrities talk about meeting Donald Trump

Apr 2014
Maryland
Meh, It's not like he's had a hard life. getting #triggered and running to get high is weak sauce. I find it funny he waited until now to tell the story.
Why is now such a special time? The joke is you would’ve said the exact thing anyway. He should have said it on March 24 at 10 AM LOL

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Obviously you care about what actors think… Like Reagan, like trump, like Schwarzenegger, like Eastwood, like Thompson...You elect them LOL
I didn't vote for any of these people. Please stop lying about me. That's twice now in under a minute.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Why is now such a special time? The joke is you would’ve said the exact thing anyway. He should have said it on March 24 at 10 AM LOL

Woody is a joke. If I was at a dinner with trump, I'd talk over him, be louder, and piss him off for fun.... I wouldn't go hide in a shithouse and smoke weed, crying about the guy taking up the whole conversation.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
This is more a commentary about Woody Harrelson's inability to deal with slightly stressful social situations without using drugs.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und
Jul 2019
Atlanta
This is more a commentary about Woody Harrelson's inability to deal with slightly stressful social situations without using drugs.
LOLOL.. excuses, excuses. How about the other celebrities and what he said about Princess Diana after her death?

Richard Branson: Trump said he'd spend his life ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/richard-branson-on-meeting-donald-trump-2016-10
Oct 21, 2016 · Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted 'to spend the rest of his life' getting revenge. Branson then compared the interaction with a lunch he had with Hillary Clinton, during which the two discussed issues such as women's rights and education reform. Clinton was a "good listener" and "eloquent speaker," and offered a stark contrast to her Republican opponent, Branson wrote.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
LOLOL.. excuses, excuses. How about the other celebrities and what he said about Princess Diana after her death?

Richard Branson: Trump said he'd spend his life ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/richard-branson-on-meeting-donald-trump-2016-10
Oct 21, 2016 · Richard Branson: Donald Trump told me he wanted 'to spend the rest of his life' getting revenge. Branson then compared the interaction with a lunch he had with Hillary Clinton, during which the two discussed issues such as women's rights and education reform. Clinton was a "good listener" and "eloquent speaker," and offered a stark contrast to her Republican opponent, Branson wrote.
Am I supposed to be impressed by a bunch of pampered celebrities trying to impress each other by talking about how much they hate Trump?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Am I supposed to be impressed by a bunch of pampered celebrities trying to impress each other by talking about how much they hate Trump?
Maybe you should move this thread to the lounge so you wont be so offended by the subject matter?

Reactions: Hollywood
Mar 2019
Texas

Obviously, they are your betters and know much more than the rest of us peasants