'A brutal dinner': celebrities talk about meeting Donald Trump

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Remember when Art of the Deal made the best seller list? Trump bought the first 5,000 copies. Don't blame Hollywood.
Why not? I just explained to you how they spent decades normalizing him. Let me ask you something. Do you think Trump suddenly turned into what he is today? He didn't. He was always like this. And celebrities like Harrelson didn't have shit to say about it until now.
You should be more mad at them than me. I can comfort myself with the judges Trump nominates. What do you have now?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Brilliant move, and a common practice. I think the scientologists started it
And I'm not sure what it has to do with Hollywood celebrities spending all that time normalizing Trump.
Here's what those people don't get. We don't care what they think. If we did then Hillary would be president. We enjoy their movies, TV shows or music. That's it. We don't think they're any smarter than anyone else. Because they aren't.

Apr 2014
Maryland
I didn't vote for any of these people. Please stop lying about me. That's twice now in under a minute.
Because you’re telling me you didn’t , doesn’t mean I have to believe you. You can pretend you’re not a righty but then again I don’t believe that either. Why do you put down Hollywood?

Reactions: Davocrat
Apr 2014
Maryland
And I'm not sure what it has to do with Hollywood celebrities spending all that time normalizing Trump.
Here's what those people don't get. We don't care what they think. If we did then Hillary would be president. We enjoy their movies, TV shows or music. That's it. We don't think they're any smarter than anyone else. Because they aren't.
Sure you do...that why you elect stars like trump, Reagan etc....

Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Personal Insult
Because you’re telling me you didn’t , doesn’t mean I have to believe you. You can pretend you’re not a righty but then again I don’t believe that either. Why do you put down Hollywood?
well I will let you know when I give a fuck what you believe.

Do you mean the poster or the city?

The former is just nasty as fuck all the time, the other is a shithole full of entitled douchebags.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
This is like the time Ron Perlman said that he once *almost* hit Harvey Weinstein. Imagine being the kind of person who expects credit for doing nothing.
If Hollywood hated Trump so much then why were they hobnobbing with him up until he ran for president? How did he get a star on the Walk of Fame?