A Comparison of 3 POTUS's

Which one presents a better solution based on a short snippet?

• Obama

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • GWB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
We get it. You like the black guy.
"Hey everyone! Look at me! I like the black guy. See how much I like this black person? He's been black the whole time I liked him. Black."
I did like the black guy, much to the chagrin of racists nationwide. So do the Presidential scholars and historians. The Orange guy, not so much. Bush and Trump are both close to the very bottom in Presidential ratings. Only a partisan hack of the first water would extol the Presidency of either one of them.

Obama moved from 18th in 2014, when the survey was last conducted, to 8th in the current survey. Reagan jumped from 11th to 9th. Bill Clinton, meanwhile, fell from 8th to 13th — perhaps as a result of heightened attention to sexual misconduct in the midst of the #MeToo movement.
Trump came in dead last.
Even among self-identified Republicans and conservatives, Trump came in 40th out of 44 (while Trump is officially the 45th president, the survey did not count Grover Cleveland’s non-consecutive terms separately, so the ranking runs from 1-44).
Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I did like the black guy, much to the chagrin of racists nationwide. So do the Presidential scholars and historians. The Orange guy, not so much. Bush and Trump are both close to the very bottom in Presidential ratings. Only a partisan hack of the first water would extol the Presidency of either one of them.

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey
Only a hack historian would rate a president in the middle of his presidency. Obama sucked as president. His biggest achievement, Obamacare, was an abject failure. The economy sucked under him. His foreign policy was an abomination. But keep fawning over that because you want to virtue signal.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Damn, you beat me to it. Incompetent historians and scholars. Why? Because they disagree with your fringe right wing ideology....tell the millions that currently have access to healthcare that didn't before Obamacare how much you despise them having it.
Nearly 20 Million Have Gained Health Insurance Since 2010
States that chose to expand Medicaid coverage to people with low incomes had the ranks of their uninsured cut in half, to 9.2 percent in 2016 from 18.4 in 2013. In states that did not expand Medicaid, the rate moved down slightly, to 17.9 percent in 2016 from 22.7 percent in 2013.

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia and Florida were among the states with the highest percentage of uninsured residents. New York, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota and California were among those with the lowest percentages.
Of those covered by private insurance in 2016, 11.6 million had purchased their plans through the federal Health Insurance Marketplace or state-based exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act.
Nearly 20 Million Have Gained Health Insurance Since 2010
Go ahead and rag my source as biased and full of fake news from the Deep State...:rolleyes:

Just because the ACA was not perfect, that did not mean it was worthless, it was fine when Romneycare was put in place in Mass, but once the Democrat did it, "whoa Nellie, bar the door, this shit is bad, real bad". And yet it was 100 times better than "Trumpcare", the plan Republicans had 8 full years to develop...

You whine about Obama's foreign policy when you had Bush and his war against the wrong country and now Trump, whos own sec of state called a "fucking moron", you want to tell me those two ass clowns are better? WTF, SMH