A Comparison of 3 POTUS's

Which one presents a better solution based on a short snippet?

• Obama

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • GWB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Jul 2017
U.S.A.
We get it. You like the black guy.
"Hey everyone! Look at me! I like the black guy. See how much I like this black person? He's been black the whole time I liked him. Black."
Then why didn't you correct the post I was responding to?
You thanked that one.
We get it. You like the black guy.
"Hey everyone! Look at me! I like the black guy. See how much I like this black person? He's been black the whole time I liked him. Black."
Then why didn't you correct the post I was responding to?
You thanked that one.

Dang.
Two years later and you white nationalists are still unhinged?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Only a hack historian would rate a president in the middle of his presidency. Obama sucked as president. His biggest achievement, Obamacare, was an abject failure. The economy sucked under him. His foreign policy was an abomination. But keep fawning over that because you want to virtue signal.
Are you blaming Obama for the 2007 Great Recession? Of course you are, your hackery has no limits...in fact the US economy recovered much, much, faster than the economies that tried to stick with supply side austerity economics, here let me get another "fake news deep state"
source for that...
The U.S. Recovered From The Recession Faster Than Every Country But Germany
The report primarily attributes the U.S. economic recovery to Obama’s 2009 stimulus package, known as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Council of Economic Advisers estimated in the report that the Recovery Act, at a macroeconomic level, saved or created roughly 6 million job-years, where a job-year is defined as “one full-time job for one year.”

A host of other jobs measures contributed to the economic recovery, including the extensions of unemployment insurance, the payroll tax cut and other tax cuts for business investment and hiring. The auto industry bailout is also mentioned as part of the broader policy response that put the U.S. economy back on track, as well as investments in social safety net programs that helped keep millions of Americans out of poverty.

“The fact that the United States has been one of the best performing economies in the wake of the crisis supports the view that the full set of policy interventions in the United States made a major difference in averting a substantially worse outcome,” the report states.
The U.S. Recovered From The Recession Faster Than Every Country But Germany | HuffPost

Link to the report they were quoting:
Archived Presidential White House Websites

Cant access that link right now, your hero, Trump, has the government shut down.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Are you blaming Obama for the 2007 Great Recession? Of course you are, your hackery has no limits...in fact the US economy recovered much, much, faster than the economies that tried to stick with supply side austerity economics, here let me get another "fake news deep state"
source for that...

The U.S. Recovered From The Recession Faster Than Every Country But Germany | HuffPost

Link to the report they were quoting:
Archived Presidential White House Websites

Cant access that link right now, your hero, Trump, has the government shut down.
Huffington Post (HuffPost) - Media Bias/Fact Check
left9.png
And no, I'm blaming him for never having more than 3% GDP growth for any

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Last edited:
Sep 2014
USA
Give it time. In 10-20 years, the left will be pretending that they respected Trump while acting like whoever the Republican is at that time is the WORST THING EVER HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!
Oh, I am not so sure about that but I can't speak for every one. I would just be happy when or if we ever get politicians again who don't use the word "fuck" on stage. I was looking more at the presentation style and message more so than skin color of the POTUS.

Last edited:
Jan 2016
Colorado
Only a hack historian would rate a president in the middle of his presidency. Obama sucked as president. His biggest achievement, Obamacare, was an abject failure. The economy sucked under him. His foreign policy was an abomination. But keep fawning over that because you want to virtue signal.
The stock market more than TRIPLED while Obama was President. That was the most remarkable stock market recovery in all of recorded history. We had several years of record corporate profits during his tenure. Starting in early 2010, unemployment fell consistently for the rest of his tenure, while America gained nearly a million manufacturing jobs. Consumer confidence made tremendous gains during his Presidency, beginning from March 2009. You certainly have BIZARRE criteria for judging economic performance.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Give it time. In 10-20 years, the left will be pretending that they respected Trump while acting like whoever the Republican is at that time is the WORST THING EVER HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!
You don't think Trump's rant in that clip was deranged? You think his "solutions" are solutions? I don't recall lefties generally calling GHW Bush the worst president ever. We did say that about his son after he attacked an essentially unarmed country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Honestly, I base my admiration on a person because of their character, knowledge and accomplishments.

Their skin tone means nothing to me. It is based on their actions and President Obama earned my respect.

I did not vote for Obama in 2008 because I felt I did not know enough about him. I am not into hero worship. But in 2012 I was happy to vote for Obama because I could see his accomplishments.. Those who have to use the deregatory black guy are exposing themselves, not the other way around.