A Comparison of 3 POTUS's

Which one presents a better solution based on a short snippet?

• Obama

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • GWB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
You don't think Trump's rant in that clip was deranged? You think is "solutions" are solutions? I don't recall lefties generally calling GHW Bush the worst president ever. We did say that about his son after he attacked an essentially unarmed country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
Righties have twisted history. They forget that after 9/11, Bush had an 80 plus percent approval rating. His rating plummeted because of what he did in Iraq. Not because liberals hated him from the outset.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
You don't think Trump's rant in that clip was deranged? You think is "solutions" are solutions? I don't recall lefties generally calling GHW Bush the worst president ever. We did say that about his son after he attacked an essentially unarmed country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
The war in Iraq and the burst of the housing bubble did it for me. We had not been in our new house very long and it sickened me to see how much value it lost. It has not rebounded yet.

United States housing bubble - Wikipedia

Jan 2016
Colorado
You don't think Trump's rant in that clip was deranged? You think his "solutions" are solutions? I don't recall lefties generally calling GHW Bush the worst president ever. We did say that about his son after he attacked an essentially unarmed country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
Al Gore: For George W. Bush to invade Iraq after 9/11 was about as if FDR had decided to invade Brazil after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
1. So white immigrants are lesser and don’t count?
2. Dunno if true but irrellevant
3. Jared Kushner - Wikipedia

Irrelevant? You made the claim that "half his family were Jewish," not me.

But yeah, OK. How about this....

You know what's a distinguishing characteristic of orthodox men? They ALL wear yarmulkes outside the home.
(We can even check with @Ian Jeffrey for confirmation of this, if you like.)

So...find me one photo, just one, of Kushner wearing a yarmulke (aside from any taken in Israel by the Wailing Wall).

I'll wait here.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
Irrelevant? You made the claim that "half his family were Jewish," not me.

But yeah, OK. How about this....

You know what's a distinguishing characteristic of orthodox men? They ALL wear yarmulkes outside the home.
(We can even check with @Ian Jeffrey for confirmation of this, if you like.)

So...find me one photo, just one, of Kushner wearing a yarmulke (aside from any taken in Israel by the Wailing Wall).

I'll wait here.
I would doubt very seriously that Jared is Jewish Orthodox. He would not have married Ivanka if that were the case. Even if she converted prior to marriage, she would not have been accepted.