A direct question for Herman Cain about racism, bigotry, islamophobia and co.

Jun 2011
N/A
At the website Therightreasons.net, which is a forum not entirely unlike this one, there is a cartoon section here. Actually, it is a mix of cartoons and captioned pictures intended as cartoons as well. You all may want to peruse these cartoons.

Cain was so upset that Perry's father had or rented land with the name N*****head, he called it "insensitive". I can understand why he said it.

Gee, I wonder if Herman Cain is also going to call this "cartoon" insensitive as well:

How about this one:

Gee, I wonder what this website is trying to express, here...

Or this one:

Lord of the flies, maybe?

Rofl....

----------------------------------------------------

Bottom-line: it's free speech. So, I accept the right for the website to publish this drivel.

Second-bottom line: a picture says more than a 1,000 words.

Third bottom-line: this probably does not help the GOP with the black vote.

Bottom-bottom of the bottom line: the next time the right claims it is not racist or islamophobic or all caught up in Rapture-scenarios, I will just remind of this stuff.

By the way, this forum is very popular at the Freepers.

Reactions: meridian5455
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Racist stuff is the lifeblood of freeperville. Few people know this, but the members of that forum are directly responsible for the death of Nick Berg in Iraq. They literally turned him in to the terrorists Jihadis.

Jul 2011
USA
Racist stuff is the lifeblood of freeperville. Few people know this, but the members of that forum are directly responsible for the death of Nick Berg in Iraq. They literally turned him in to the terrorists Jihadis.
the man who actually cut Berg's head off.....not responsible?

Reactions: Jets
Jun 2011
N/A
HMMMM? Explain that to me.

Jun 2011
N/A
The pictures say something negative about black people which is automatically racist. Duh!:sarcasm2:
Not automatically, but in this case, yes. Since you may be blind, I will describe this to you in great detail.

From the original post:

Meridian: above is a picture of President Obama seen from the back greeting supporters. In the field of view is a black woman with an exceptionally large mouth and an expression that could be one of incredulity or the beginnings of a big smile, who knows, a photograph is just a millisecond in a person's life. The caption says: "WHERE'S MY FREE $HIT?", using a $ (Dollar) sign in place of the consonant "S" for the word "shit".

That is an overly obvious racist jibe, intended to say that blacks are lazy and expect something for free. And since Obama himself is black, it is especially expected of him to make sure that black people get things for free.

Now, you may disagree with this, but anyone with some common sense in his head will see this.

BTW, the captioned photo would be every bit as racist were that a white president facing that crowd and the same caption were there. Only it will be perceived even more strongly as such since our President is indeed black.

So, if you feel like writing a flippant sarcastic comment, feel free to back it up with real facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefan Bandera

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Not automatically, but in this case, yes. Since you may be blind, I will describe this to you in great detail.

That is a picture of President Obama seen from the back greeting supporters. In the field of view is a black woman with an exceptionally large mouth and an expression that could be one of incredulity or the beginnings of a big smile, who knows, a photograph is just a millisecond in a person's life. The caption says: "WHERE'S MY FREE $HIT?", using a $ (Dollar) sign in place of the consonant "S" for the word "shit".

That is an overly obvious racist jibe, intended to say that blacks are lazy and expect something for free. And since Obama himself is black, it is especially expected of him to make sure that black people get things for free.

Now, you may disagree with this, but anyone with some common sense in his head will see this.

BTW, the captioned photo would be every bit as racist were that a white president facing that crowd and the same caption were there. Only it will be perceived even more strongly as such since our President is indeed black.

So, if you feel like writing a flippant sarcastic comment, feel free to back it up with real facts.

this is quite a stretch.... The womans mouth size is irrellevant as is her color.

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
HMMMM? Explain that to me.
When Berg went to Iraq, the freepers were busy turning in soldiers who publically opposed the war to their base commanders and similar cowardly stuff...they found out that Bergs father...a prominent businessman...was a vocal war opponent...so when the media reported that Berg's son had been detained in Iraq, they (the freepers) reported directly to the coalition intel dept., which controlled the Iraqi police at that time (who were notorious for being in secret cahoots with the insurgents), that Nick was the son of an "anti-war activist". American intel then looked more closely and saw that Berg had been in Israel recently. They passed this info on to the Iraqis.
I know this because I scanned their forum and saw the posts bragging about it.
That doubtlessly resulted in his continued detention, and Nick was captured soon after he was released, like within the hour. He was released in an unfamiliar, dangerous area, with no transpo and no directions to a safe area. Remind you of anything? It's exactly how the civil rights workers were murdered in Mississippi, it's an old tactic.
The police release prisoners to be killed by waiting assasins. Been practiced for generations.
The Freepers got Nick Berg killed (as well as getting numerous soldiers booted out of the military or disciplined) with their little tattle-tail activity. I like to think many of them feel some pinge of remorse, but I doubt it.
You know, I'd compare the freeper scum to Nazis, but that would be like comparing a 12 year old masturbating on the toilet with a Playboy magazine to Hugh Hefner.