A disturbing thought...

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
In the last day or so, I read something on Political Hotwire that struck me as both sad and pathetic.

Before I go into it, let it be known that this has been obvious for a while, but only recently did someone whom I respect, from the other side of the aisle, actually admitted it.

Trump supporters don’t so much support or agree with him as much as they LOVE the fact that he pisses liberals off. Let’s examine...

They elected a man that deep down they felt wasn’t really qualified for the job, but they had felt slighted for 8 years by Obama, so any damage trump can do is okay, because to them, liberals suck. They sacrificed their country, their national security, their morals, their values. Just to get to the liberals.
What does this tell me?
It says they don’t truly love their country, if they did, they would have put it in more able hands than trumps.
It tells me they hate liberals far more than they love America. Are they not supposed to be the ones who stand up for their country?
It tells me they have a massive maturity issue.

Trump is a walking disaster. It’s playing out by the hour, right now.

YOU did this, his supporters. YOU unleashed this walking ego.
YOU own all that comes from him.
YOU are responsible for it all.
YOU showed your hatred for America.

Convince me I’m wrong.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
In the last day or so, I read something on Political Hotwire that struck me as both sad and pathetic.

Before I go into it, let it be known that this has been obvious for a while, but only recently did someone whom I respect, from the other side of the aisle, actually admitted it.

Trump supporters don’t so much support or agree with him as much as they LOVE the fact that he pisses liberals off. Let’s examine...

They elected a man that deep down they felt wasn’t really qualified for the job, but they had felt slighted for 8 years by Obama, so any damage trump can do is okay, because to them, liberals suck. They sacrificed their country, their national security, their morals, their values. Just to get to the liberals.
What does this tell me?
It says they don’t truly love their country, if they did, they would have put it in more able hands than trumps.
It tells me they hate liberals far more than they love America. Are they not supposed to be the ones who stand up for their country?

Convince me I’m wrong.
Economy says you are wrong. Convinced?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

What does this tell me?

Convince me I’m wrong.
It's a cycle. Liberals did the same thing under Obama and Clinton. Both walked on water as far as they were concerned and could do no wrong.

Reactions: knight

CtC

Mar 2019
California
No. Are you just going to ignore the point of the thread?
Oh ,yeah. That all of us are Deplorable for Electing a GOOD American President. Well , some folks need no convincing. Since every American Citizen has the right to vote , make sure you do. That is how to protest a Polit you like or don't like.

Jan 2014
California

What does this tell me?

Convince me I’m wrong.
Mr. knight,

Of the two choices, there were no abler hands than our President.

And while I dislike the man as a human, he has done exactly what he said he was going to do, and the US is better off for it.

Plus he pisses off liberals to no end.

I call that a win-win.

By the by, you got a big gob of dripping sanctimony there. You should wipe it off before you go out.

Reactions: Hognoxious

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Oh ,yeah. That all of us are Deplorable for Electing a GOOD American President. Well , some folks need no convincing. Since every American Citizen has the right to vote , make sure you do. That is how to protest a Polit you like or don't like.
Good American president? What have you been smoking. We both know he is a corrupt, divisive, hateful moron.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Mr. knight,

And while I dislike the man as a human, he has done exactly what he said he was going to do, and the US is better off for it.

I call that a win-win.

By the by, you got a big gob of dripping sanctimony there. You should wipe it off before you go out.
Thank you for proving me right.

You’re excused now.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Mr. knight,

I call that a win-win.

The US is not better off. And he pisses off more than just liberals. He pisses off Americans, minus his fanatical loyalists.