A few questions for heterosexuals

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I am particularly interested in the answer to #2:

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
  2. When did you decide you were a heterosexual?
  3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of?
  4. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Why can’t you just be what you are and keep quiet about it?
  5. Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your lifestyle?
  6. Have you considered therapy to change your heterosexual tendencies?

In reality, I don't really expect an answer to any of these questions.

They were originally presented in a sexuality college course, to make a point. I suspect the point will be lost on some here.

Reactions: 8 people
Jan 2014
California

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of?
  4. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Why can’t you just be what you are and keep quiet about it?
  5. Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your lifestyle?

They were originally presented in a sexuality college course, to make a point. I suspect the point will be lost on some here.
Mr. Czernobog,

1. natural human sexuality.
2. I didn't make that decision, any more than I make the decision to breath
3. No
4. Heterosexuals do not flaunt their sexuality. That is like saying a person with use of both their legs is flaunting their walk in front of a cripple.
5. Heterosexuals do not seduce their lifestyles on others. That's like saying a mother bird seduces her chicks to fly.
6. You don't go to therapy to change healthy and natural behavior.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: 5 people
Jul 2014
midwest
#2 Mother Nature made that decision, not me.

That's the way it is with the vast majority of people.

Jul 2014
midwest
Exactly. So why do so many RW try to insist that people CHOOSE to be gay?
I can only speak for myself.

You can be anykindofsexual that you want.

None of my business, as long as you don't try to push it on me or others.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

1- having a normally functioning brain (as opposed to abnormal, not diseased, literally just different from the normal)... I realize that may come across as harsh, but there's zero malice from me, which I feel will be covered in the rest of the list.

2- I liked girls from when I was like 5... I had guy friends too, but I could already tell it was a different dynamic.

3- no, well, yes, in the sense that it's not a zero percent chance, maybe something could happen to change things, but realistically, no.

4- because sex is awesome....

5- no.

Oh, I get it, the point is that gay people don't want to be fixed...

Won't make me less grossed out if I see 2 dudes making out (2 women is ok), but gay guys make fantastic hetero wingmen, I've learned in my single days.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I can only speak for myself.

You can be anykindofsexual that you want.

None of my business, as long as you don't try to push it on me or others.
Push what? Someone has tries to force you to commit homosexual acts? We have laws against that sort of thing.

Reactions: 4 people
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

If only there was a booth I could go to to become gay. Yikes! My romances with men have not been a source of great joy, and I would be happy to try again with someone who (one hopes) is not physically unable to hear my voice when a football game is on.

Alas, sexual orientation is hardwired. Not even torture can change it.