A few questions for heterosexuals

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
I am a 69 year old straight guy who never had any question about my sexuality. Back in the day, there was never any question about homosexuality or heterosexuality being a choice. You were either "normal" or a fag, a freak, a queer or whatever. If I were coming up in todays more liberal and accepting environment, I might be different sexually but I'll never know if my heterosexuality was "hardwired" from birth, or ingrained in me so thoroughly through social conditioning throughout my developmental years. It matters little now. I'm at a good place in life.

In my later years , I have become a strong ally and advocate for LGBT people and, quite frankly, I am appalled and disgusted by the prevalence of this attitude that being gay ( or transgender) is a choice. The people who push that meme are either really, really stupid, or know that it is bullshit and use it because they have an agenda. In any case, to say it's a choice is like saying that being right handed is normal but being left handed is a choice.

I can't cure stupidity and willful ignorance, but to those who knowing push this fallacy, I will say this: I am on to you!. You do it for a reason and that reason is clear to me. By insisting that it's a choice, you are trying to make it into something trivial and frivolous. Something that can be controlled and that people can "get over" And, by doing that , you think that you can then say that because it's a choice, and a poor one at that, we can justify marginalizing LGBT people and denying them rights that the rest of us take for granted, and that is opprobrious! Stop it!

Gay is not a choice. Religion is a choice. So is bigotry and hate. Get over it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
That's exactly right. Some people don't want to do that.
Too fucking bad. In public, at work and in the government, they are legally obligated to do so.

They are free to behave like anti-human morons in their own homes, and at church.

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
The point is not lost...you support perversions and you demand that everyone else fall in line with how you think.
Bigotry and discrimination is a perversion. Sexuality is not. Who are you to judge? I'll bet that you have done some thing that might not be considered "normal" in your time,

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Bigotry and discrimination is a perversion. Sexuality is not. Who are you to judge? I'll bet that you have done some thing that might not be considered "normal" in your time,
Probably not. I find that people who get off on trying to prevent others from having pleasurable sex usually aren't getting any themselves.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2017
Mid-Florida
That is a nonsense statement. Way to general and prejudice. But you have the right to your opinion.

Laughter is good for the Soul.

Apr 2014
Maryland
What is it EXACTLY you suspect GLBT people do, in the privacy of their bedrooms, that straight people never do, or should be condemned for doing?

This Victorian "lie back and think of England" view of sexuality you appear to promote is joyless and anti-human.
He must have the most boring sex life

Jan 2016
Colorado
How do you call by the way the trillions of tons of extremely stupid violent films of the "always-in-war-nation" USA? A little nice lovingly sex scene, which we use in Germany in the children's hour, would cause in your country gigantic problems. But you educate on your own every mass murderer on this planet with your completely crazy and extremely brutal films and software. Even your soldiers fight meanwhile like dark shadows in the night and "you" kill everyone out of the spying darkness of your way of antilife. Perhaps time for the USA to wake up the friendly, nice, joyful elements which German immigrants brought once in your dusty and joyless country of growing greed.

[video=youtube;9XFJmRZTcMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFJmRZTcMI[/video]
Violence is as American as apple pie and motherhood, buster, and if you're gonna argue that, I just might have to come over there and punch you in the face.

:f_online2long: