A Florida police officer has died after allegedly being shot in the head by an illega

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Another dead American because they won't turn these people over to ICE. This must end.

A Florida police officer has died after allegedly being shot in the head by an illegal alien.

Law enforcement confirmed to the media this week that Fort Meyers Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller died in the hospital after being in critical condition for a week following a shootout with an illegal alien from Haiti.

Wisner Desmaret, a 29-year-old illegal alien from Haiti, had allegedly gotten into a fight with a group of men at a gas station when police were forced to intervene. That’s when Desmaret allegedly began shooting at police officers, hitting and ultimately killing Jobbers-Miller, as Breitbart News reported.

The illegal alien is facing eight felonies following the shooting. Despite being an illegal alien in the country, Desmaret was never turned over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency even though he had numerous run-ins with the law.

Desmaret was previously arrested in 2011 after a standoff with police and arrested multiple times for trespassing. His most recent arrest was in March 2017. The illegal alien should have been turned over to ICE following his first arrest, but never was.

A GoFundMe page has been set up to support Jobbers-Miller’s family.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...da-police-officer-dies-shot-by-illegal-alien/

Nov 2016
USA
Would this officer’s death be any less tragic, or outrageous, if he had been shot by a legal resident? Would his death have been less likely if there were no illegal immigrants in this country? I doubt it.

Jan 2007
Would this officer’s death be any less tragic, or outrageous, if he had been shot by a legal resident? Would his death have been less likely if there were no illegal immigrants in this country? I doubt it.
He wasn't shot by any other person, he was shot by an illegal. Never should of been here. Love how you come to the defense of the illegal. You guys reliably prove my point.
Illegals come first .

Nov 2016
USA
He wasn't shot by any other person, he was shot by an illegal. Never should of been here. Love how you come to the defense of the illegal. You guys reliably prove my point.
Illegals come first .
I asked if his death would be any less tragic or outrageous if he had been shot by someone other than an illegal immigrant, and you deflected. And I don’t see how that can be construed by any reasonable person to be “defense” of an illegal immigrant. That’s downright illogical.

Jan 2007
I asked if his death would be any less tragic or outrageous if he had been shot by someone other than an illegal immigrant, and you deflected. And I don’t see how that can be construed by any reasonable person to be “defense” of an illegal immigrant. That’s downright illogical.
No display of disgust at the act of being here illegally. Now the officer is dead. The officer being murdered is tragic enough all by itself. Failure of our system allowed this guy to be here.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
In numerous previous court cases in Florida counties – for things such as burglary and trespassing – Desmaret escaped conviction. Just days before the shooting of the officer, he was released by a judge in Sarasota County on pretrial supervision after he was accused of cocaine possession. Desmaret’s father told Fox News that his son had originally come to the United States from Haiti legally on a visa, but ICE now has filed an immigration detainer hold on Desmaret.

NBC-2 reported that Desmaret was in the country illegally.

Desmaret was described as homeless in one court document, and, records reviewed by Heavy show, cases against him were repeatedly no processed and, in some cases, were dismissed after findings of incompetency due to “intellectual disability.”

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/wisner-desmaret/

The lunacy of the courts as well.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
No display of disgust at the act of being here illegally.
Perhaps because crossing a border illegally is not a disgusting act. Committing murder is, of course, but you seem more concerned with the illegal immigration than you are with the officer's death. That death appears to be nothing more than a prop-up for your soapbox.