A Great Day for Change and Progress in Russia

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
This is no surprise !! This will only shift the powewr back to the "presidency" of Russkieville. Let's be honest here folks Putin has not changed while the Little Bear was the el presidente he only got older. Putin is still the KGB piece of shit and he will always be that. It does not even matter that the KGBN pigs who grew up under the USSR system are getting older they have already poisoned the ones who can hardly remember the USSR SYSTEM. I just do not think that the cancer of the Soviet System will ever get out of the COUNTRIES OR THE PEOPLES of the former USSR !!! That cancer of the Soviet System is only destroying humanity in Russia but in 12 of the 15 former Soviet "republics". The Balts because they were only under Soviet occupation for 45 years are doing better and to a lesser degree Western Ukrainians who also were under the Soviet prison for 45 years.

I hope that I am wrong, I hope that the Soviet system of evil has not changed the peoples who were in that prison forever but I just do not have that positive feeling.

people talkm about the anti-Christ comming well the anti-Christ was already here. In fcat there were two anti-Christs Nazism and Communism. BOTH EVIL AS HELL !

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
I don't know that much about Russia, only what all Americans know, namely, that all Russian women wear babushkas and are ugly, and the men all drink too much cheap Vodka and dance the Barynya while looking for toilet paper on the cobweb festooned shelves of the state grocery stores.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
I don't know that much about Russia, only what all Americans know, namely, that all Russian women wear babushkas and are ugly, and the men all drink too much cheap Vodka and dance the Barynya while looking for toilet paper on the cobweb festooned shelves of the state grocery stores.
well Russia has been a "neighbor" country of my ancestral home Ukraine and "we" share a number of language words in common but what is the "Barynya "? ?

Or as Grampa Waslylovich BANDERA would say "sho to ye ta "Barynya " ? "

Last edited:
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Well, you ever see those old news footages where Russian soldiers are wearing those funny fur hats and squatting and kicking while holding their arms crossed in front of them?
The Barynya.

Dec 2010
New York
So at least the Russian government is more open and transparent than America's.

Americans thought it was a great triumph for democracy when they stopped the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton dynasty in favor of a new black face, yet in reality the same people remained in charge enforcing the same policies.

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
We haven't quite reached the point where we're deliberately poisoning a theater full of hostages or shooting up a school full of hostage kids, or poisoning dissenters overseas with plutonium pellets. Maybe in the Bush govt....but Obama stopped torture.