A liberal answer to RW talk radio

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Probably. Who the he'll sits around listening to talk radio anymore?

Old folks. Old white people.

In my wise and generally correct opinion.
LMAO @ "old folks" and "old white people".

Can't help but show that leftist racism can you?

Let me help you out with who is listening to talk radio.

Working class Americans make up the majority talk radio listeners.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Probably. Who the he'll sits around listening to talk radio anymore?

Old folks. Old white people.

In my wise and generally correct opinion.
In my country only old white people listen to RW Talk Back and all they do is whinge about immigrants and young people. The level of conversation is prosaic and extremely partisan and selfish.

Feb 2007
In my mind
LMAO @ "old folks" and "old white people".

Can't help but show that leftist racism can you?

Let me help you out with who is listening to talk radio.

Working class Americans make up the majority talk radio listeners.
Sorry, but what is racist about what I stated?

Feb 2007
In my mind
Rush is the most successful radio host in history.

Rush has over a million listeners.

Your comment proves that you have never listened to his show and that you are simply parroting left-wing talking points.
To the contrary, I listened to Rush for several years, starting before he was syndicated. Not sure why you are making up crap about me, other than I state my opinion.

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Leftwingers have lots of choices, including NPR.

There's not a vacuum such as there was when Rush and Fox took over the rightwing media scene.

There's simply not a _need_ for a new liberal radio network.

Sep 2012
California
To the contrary, I listened to Rush for several years, starting before he was syndicated. Not sure why you are making up crap about me, other than I state my opinion.
I was a fan when he was a nobody in Sacramento. Back then he was funny, then he started to believe in his own bull. So did others. I stopped laughing and left disgusted.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2007
In my mind
I was a fan when he was a nobody in Sacramento. Back then he was funny, then he started to believe in his own bull. So did others. I stopped laughing and left disgusted.
Exactly. He was on over the top buffoon. I remember the billboards that said he was a nice guy with the smashed tomatoes printed on them. It was a joke, then dumb people discovered him.

Sep 2012
California
Exactly. He was on over the top buffoon. I remember the billboards that said he was a nice guy with the smashed tomatoes printed on them. It was a joke, then dumb people discovered him.
When he began, he would do these bits about Martin Sheen that were hilarious. His "Born Free" stuff was laugh out loud funny. I am a liberal and I still listened to him because it was all tongue in cheek. Then he got syndicated, went to New York and thought he was actually intelligent and important. That is when he no longer was funny, he was pathetic.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
When he began, he would do these bits about Martin Sheen that were hilarious. His "Born Free" stuff was laugh out loud funny. I am a liberal and I still listened to him because it was all tongue in cheek. Then he got syndicated, went to New York and thought he was actually intelligent and important. That is when he no longer was funny, he was pathetic.
The first time I ever heard him was during a "Born Free" skit. It was hilarious. KFBK if IRC, you could pick it up in the Sierras along with the Reno station with the guy with the low voice. Then he was on KSFO when syndicated and I lost interest.