A lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
according to the president:

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B]
Following Following @realDonaldTrump

More

“Jewish people are leaving the Democratic Party. We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse. There is anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party. They don’t care about Israel or the Jewish people.” Elizabeth Pipko, Jexodus.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The President is correct.

B. Hussein, nor his regime, nor his polices were friends to the Jewish people.

I am sure we all know why.

Jexodus is now like the third Exit movement from the Democrat Party?

Nov 2016
USA
Who’s “B. Hussein, and what specifically did he do that was so horrible? Really, if you’re going to trash and bash someone, you could at least which of the gazillion grievances you have you’re whining about.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Who’s “B. Hussein, and what specifically did he do that was so horrible? Really, if you’re going to trash and bash someone, you could at least which of the gazillion grievances you have you’re whining about.
Now that would be a waste of my time and you know it.

If you can't recall any of these "gazillion grievances" now, what makes any normal thinking person think that me reminding you of them is all the sudden gonna clue you in?

Uhm-Hmm ......

Doesn't work that way, now does it?

Nov 2016
USA
Now that would be a waste of my time and you know it.

If you can't recall any of these "gazillion grievances" now, what makes any normal thinking person think that me reminding you of them is all the sudden gonna clue you in?

Uhm-Hmm ......

Doesn't work that way, now does it?
There were so many of them. I just want to know specifically which of those you’re whining about today. It’s a reasonable request on my part. Why the unreasonable refusal on your part?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
There were so many of them. I just want to know specifically which of those you’re whining about today. It’s a reasonable request on my part. Why the unreasonable refusal on your part?
Do you think the previous President was friendly to the ewish people?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Please answer my question.
I have already stated answering your question would be a waste of my time and I am not interested in wasting my time.

You either understand what the President was saying or you don't.

My bet is on ... you don't and no amount of pointing out the facts to you will change your mind.