A lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I comment about whatever I want, whenever and wherever I want, and don't give a shit about the topic. Precisely because I'm The Man :D
LMAO @ the wannabe Men .....

You so need to come to Texas for a little man training.

We can so help men rid themselves of their panties and purses.

Meanwhile maybe you could get back to the topic .......

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
LMAO @ the wannabe Men .....

You so need to come to Texas for a little man training.

We can so help men rid themselves of their panties and purses.

Meanwhile maybe you could get back to the topic .......
lol In Caucasus, they laugh at Texas cowboys who think they are "men" :rolleyes:

Look, I don't want to keep being mean to you. Hell, I even at times agree with you, shocking as it may be to you :)

About Sweden, for instance. Not your whole alarmist "Muslims are taking over! Run for your lives!" hysteria. But, they DO have genuine issues with integration of certain immigrant groups over there, that's true, that's a fact. At least one poster (who still lurks here and I have PMd with her at times), who lives over there, "justagurlinseattle" told me as much before, in fact, she herself had some unpleasant encounters with them...

It is up to the Swedish police and justice system to address this all, of course.

Anyway, and here, sure, Obama was cooler to Israel than Trump. Frankly, in my personal opinion, Obama supported lots of wrong people in the Middle East, in Syria and in Libya... Trump, though, has, unfortunately, repeated many of his mistakes. When a US President finally comes along, who tells the Saudis to go fuck themselves, THEN I'll be shocked and impressed...

:D See, we CAN agree. You DO make SOME points I might consider valid. But you need to not be a DICK while making them. DELIVERY, my friend. It's all in the DELIVERY. Concentrate on that, and you'll do better, I promise ;)

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
lol In Caucasus, they laugh at Texas cowboys who think they are "men" :rolleyes:

Look, I don't want to keep being mean to you. Hell, I even at times agree with you, shocking as it may be to you :)

About Sweden, for instance. Not your whole alarmist "Muslims are taking over! Run for your lives!" hysteria. But, they DO have genuine issues with integration of certain immigrant groups over there, that's true, that's a fact. At least one poster (who still lurks here and I have PMd with her at times), who lives over there, "justagurlinseattle" told me as much before, in fact, she herself had some unpleasant encounters with them...

It is up to the Swedish police and justice system to address this all, of course.

Anyway, and here, sure, Obama was cooler to Israel than Trump. Frankly, in my personal opinion, Obama supported lots of wrong people in the Middle East, in Syria and in Libya... Trump, though, has, unfortunately, repeated many of his mistakes. When a US President finally comes along, who tells the Saudis to go fuck themselves, THEN I'll be shocked and impressed...

:D See, we CAN agree. You DO make SOME points I might consider valid. But you need to not be a DICK while making them. DELIVERY, my friend. It's all in the DELIVERY. Concentrate on that, and you'll do better, I promise ;)
Brother you are welcome to rid yourself of those fantasies and take a walk down the Oil Lease Road here in South Texas just any time.

Be sure when you get down here to remind the guys that you are "the Man" ....

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Brother you are welcome to rid yourself of those fantasies and take a walk down the Oil Lease Road here in South Texas just any time.

Be sure when you get down here to remind the guys that you are "the Man" ....
lol My Caucasus brothers came all the way to Vegas and knocked out rednecks all night, after the Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov UFC fight back in October
:D

Your Texans would shit their pants in our mountains, bro, who are you kidding lmfao

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
lol My Caucasus brothers came all the way to Vegas and knocked out rednecks all night, after the Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov UFC fight back in October
:D

Your Texans would shit their pants in our mountains, bro, who are you kidding lmfao
Yeah ...

Keep posting fantasy videos ....

When you want to experience a bit of reality ....

Come on down here to Texas .....

"Man" up ......

You can't hide behind the keyboard forever ....

Your are welcome here in Texas anyday ... be sure to leave your virtual reality behind.

We can help you become a real "Man" ......

I am pretty sure you don't need that much assistance.