A lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
One would have to be blind not to notice Obama's dislike for Israel
That my friend is a disrespectful comment to the Blind.

Our extrmist Leftist friends here are exercising what is known as willful ignorance and has nothing to do with the blind.

Nov 2016
USA
The President said:

"We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration"

The President didn't say anything about Tweets ....

Are you able to keep up here?
And I said nothing about tweets. I had previously asked you what specific policies of Obama’s were anti Israel and you just gave me a lot of crap but no honest answer.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Yeah ...

Keep posting fantasy videos ....

When you want to experience a bit of reality ....

Come on down here to Texas .....

"Man" up ......

You can't hide behind the keyboard forever ....

Your are welcome here in Texas anyday ... be sure to leave your virtual reality behind.

We can help you become a real "Man" ......

I am pretty sure you don't need that much assistance.
It's funny. You are so tough in your Texas, you run your fucking mouth here every day about Muslims, ISIS, etc.

Yet you, in your Texas, never had the balls to go over there, to Iraq or Syria, and pick up a gun against them.

This guy, Armenian, like me, only from California (alleged gang member too, but, I ain't gonna judge his life choices) did, he went over there, joined the pro-Assad Armenian Christian militias, the Sootoro

Ditto for this fella at left (he is not Hezbollah, only the dude with him at right is lol)

Both are from Armenian gangs in California, who went over there to defend their people. I can also find you hundreds of Armenians from Armenia and Russia who went over there.

Where are your brave Texas Christians over there? lol Where? Can you tell me? :) Caucasus owns Texas any day... Don't make me laugh :rolleyes: Caucasus fought off the Persians, the Mongols, and the Turks, and fought the Russians for five fucking decades before finally agreeing to join their empire (on our feet, rather than knees, unlike many other peoples they conquered). Your Texas needed the help of the new US to even fight off fucking Mexico! haha

You can't teach me anything about "manhood". I learned it all as a kid. I grew up in the midst of a fucking war...

That's shortly before moving to Moscow... That's me at like 11. I carried that very AK before then, in '98, when the Georgians tried to start shit with us in Abkhazia again, and the older males in our family all left to gear up with the militias to drive the out again. Boys like me armed up and stood ready to defend our homes, our mothers, and younger siblings, if necessary.

I was a man already, back then, at 9.

You, clearly, still aren't one now. I gave you a chance to behave like a normal human being. Clearly, you can't. I am done wasting my time on you. Have a good one.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It's funny. You are so tough in your Texas, you run your fucking mouth here every day about Muslims, ISIS, etc.

Yet you, in your Texas, never had the balls to go over there, to Iraq or Syria, and pick up a gun against them.

This guy, Armenian, like me, only from California (alleged gang member too, but, I ain't gonna judge his life choices) did, he went over there, joined the pro-Assad Armenian Christian militias, the Sootoro

Ditto for this fella at left (he is not Hezbollah, only the dude with him at right is lol)

Both are from Armenian gangs in California, who went over there to defend their people. I can also find you hundreds of Armenians from Armenia and Russia who went over there.

Where are your brave Texas Christians over there? lol Where? Can you tell me? :) Caucasus owns Texas any day... Don't make me laugh :rolleyes: Caucasus fought off the Persians, the Mongols, and the Turks, and fought the Russians for five fucking decades before finally agreeing to join their empire (on our feet, rather than knees, unlike many other peoples they conquered). Your Texas needed the help of the new US to even fight off fucking Mexico! haha

You can't teach me anything about "manhood". I learned it all as a kid. I grew up in the midst of a fucking war...

That's shortly before moving to Moscow... That's me at like 11. I carried that very AK before then, in '98, when the Georgians tried to start shit with us in Abkhazia again, and the older males in our family all left to gear up with the militias to drive the out again. Boys like me armed up and stood ready to defend our homes, our mothers, and younger siblings, if necessary.

I was a man already, back then, at 9.

You, clearly, still aren't one now. I gave you a chance to behave like a normal human being. Clearly, you can't. I am done wasting my time on you. Have a good one.

You go boy ......