A president arguing with a dead guy

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
BUUURRNG!!! Wrong. I posted the specific law, the phrasing of the law, and even the audio of Mccain violating that law.
Except that you ignore the parts you do not like - not to mention the fact that McCain was not charged, much less convicted by court-martial, of any violation of military law.
In your conspiracy theory, who exactly is conspiring against you?
Has nothing to do with me. Trump supporters, however - on this board and IRL - keep whining about a massive conspiracy against Trump, though, and will only repeat those things supporting said conspiracy so as to elevate the lying coward.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Except that you ignore the parts you do not like - not to mention the fact that McCain was not charged, much less convicted by court-martial, of any violation of military law.

Has nothing to do with me. Trump supporters, however - on this board and IRL - keep whining about a massive conspiracy against Trump, though, and will only repeat those things supporting said conspiracy so as to elevate the lying coward.
Nice change of goal posts.

It's not a crime until a person is arrested and charged... Where else does that logic apply?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
LOL Except that Democrats were saying McCain was a racist until after Trump started trashing him. And, Trump has done far more good than McCain.
Hey genius. McCain is fucking dead, the Twitter Twit cannot hurt him, cannot hurt any chances for him to be re-elected, etc. You see, HE...IS...DEAD.
Understand?

Nov 2018
Maryland
Can't believe that assertion without a reputable citation.

You aren't reputable.
You aren't either reputable, either, but it's widely known. I don't know what planet you were living on back then, but it's pretty much of a given that Democrats call Republicans candidates racists. Romney was called a racist too.

Lola Adesioye: The McCain-Palin campaign incites racial hatred ...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/.../2008/oct/.../mccain-palin-obama-racis...

Oct 14, 2008 - There is no doubt that the Republicans' latest strategy – if you can call it that – of repeatedly claiming that Obama "pals around with terrorists" ...

MSNBC's Richard Wolffe smears John McCain as a racist | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/msnbcs-richard-wolffe-smears-john-mccain-as-a-racist

Nov 20, 2012 - You're saying that McCain's being driven by racial prejudice here?" ... He called Rice's sticking to prepared talking points “revealing. ... eight years ago, John McCain said the people -- the Democrats who were questioning ...

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
You aren't either reputable, either, but it's widely known. I don't know what planet you were living on back then, but it's pretty much of a given that Democrats call Republicans candidates racists. Romney was called a racist too.

Lola Adesioye: The McCain-Palin campaign incites racial hatred ...
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/.../2008/oct/.../mccain-palin-obama-racis...

Oct 14, 2008 - There is no doubt that the Republicans' latest strategy – if you can call it that – of repeatedly claiming that Obama "pals around with terrorists" ...

MSNBC's Richard Wolffe smears John McCain as a racist | Fox News
MSNBC's Richard Wolffe smears John McCain as a racist

Nov 20, 2012 - You're saying that McCain's being driven by racial prejudice here?" ... He called Rice's sticking to prepared talking points “revealing. ... eight years ago, John McCain said the people -- the Democrats who were questioning ...
Still no reputable sources. I guess arguing with a dead guy who can't argue back, is pretty much all the GOP has at this time.