A question to those of faith

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
How, or does, logic fit into your views on faith and religion? At times, I’m so logical that I’d make Spock shed a tear. Logic says many, if not the vast majority, of the events in the Bible are impossible. How do you set aside logic, and is it a constant internal battle between faith and logic?
I simply can’t get around logic telling me that the Bible is full of crap.

Jan 2014
California
How, or does, logic fit into your views on faith and religion? At times, I’m so logical that I’d make Spock shed a tear. Logic says many, if not the vast majority, of the events in the Bible are impossible. How do you set aside logic, and is it a constant internal battle between faith and logic?
I simply can’t get around logic telling me that the Bible is full of crap.
Mr. knight,

An atheist walks into a bar. How do you know? Because within five minutes he's told everyone in the bar what he is and has tried to covert them into his empty, meaningless existence.

Jan 2014
California
I have had many missionaries knock on my door over the last 75 years and not one of them was an atheist. Strange, that.
Mr. Gaffer,

Hmnmm, and a forum that is full of atheist trying to convince everyone their meaningless, empty existence is the best for everyone.

But those missionaries. Do they not respect your beliefs and politely go away when you tell them they are not interested?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Mr. Gaffer,

Hmnmm, and a forum that is full of atheist trying to convince everyone their meaningless, empty existence is the best for everyone.

But those missionaries. Do they not respect your beliefs and politely go away when you tell them they are not interested?
Has someone been trying to convert you to atheism? I don't recall you ever coming across as particularly devout in any case. Is snark and condescension a religion?