A question to those of faith

Oct 2011
Washington State
That's a pretty broad brush you're painting with! Disagreed. Yes, there are a lot of lip-service Christians. I definitely would agree Trump isn't a Christian since he worships money, not God. None of which means everyone who supports Trump is evil, a fake Christian or anything else but politically different than you are.
So Trump's a Fake Christian but his supporters aren't? Got it. :rolleyes:

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Nope, doesn't work that way. If you are a Christian and support this President you are a Fake Christian, period. It's the height of hypocrisy.
Over Hillary? Really? What's a Christian supposed to do when each party ran the most deplorable candidates in living history in 2016?

Oct 2011
Washington State
Over Hillary? Really? What's a Christian supposed to do when each party ran the most deplorable candidates in living history in 2016?
Republican's investigated Hillary for 2 years and found nothing. Trump's under seven different investigations.

You can be a Christian or you can be a Trump supporter but you can't be both without looking terribly hypocritical.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Mr. Leroy,

Then prove it. You claiming something is a fact just because you say it does not make it true. I've lived in small towns and people could give a fuck if you were atheist or not. In fact, I don't think the issue ever came up.

And again, why are you bringing up something from 300 years ago (I'm sorry, 500 years ago) to make a point about today's norms?

Oh, right, you brought up your made up story, and your anachronism because you have nothing else to counter my points.
I don't know if you have any children, Kallie, but if you were to be honest with yourself, and with the forum, I bet that you would be totally opposed to your son marrying an atheist, and even more opposed, probably, to any daughter of yours marrying any atheist.

Because you certainly seem to have a 'bee in your bonnet' about atheists, yourself, given all of your posts on them, such as suggesting that atheists routinely walk into bars, looking for a fight.

That WAS your very first post in this thread, and the one that I was responding to. Remember?

P.S. It is a FACT that atheists are among the MOST disliked groups of people in America. No atheist could ever hope to be elected President in today's America. People would vote for a Muslim American, or a Buddhist American, or a Hindu American, for President, LONG BEFORE they would vote for any self-proclaimed atheist. Shrug.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Republican's investigated Hillary for 2 years and found nothing. Trump's under seven different investigations.

You can be a Christian or you can be a Trump supporter but you can't be both without looking terribly hypocritical.
OJ is innocent of murder.