A question to those of faith

Jan 2014
California
I don't know if you have any children, Kallie, but if you were to be honest with yourself, and with the forum, I bet that you would be totally opposed to your son marrying an atheist, and even more opposed, probably, to any daughter of yours marrying any atheist.

Because you certainly seem to have a 'bee in your bonnet' about atheists, yourself, given all of your posts on them, such as suggesting that atheists routinely walk into bars, looking for a fight.

That WAS your very first post in this thread, and the one that I was responding to. Remember?

P.S. It is a FACT that atheists are among the MOST disliked groups of people in America. No atheist could ever hope to be elected President in today's America. People would vote for a Muslim American, or a Buddhist American, or a Hindu American, for President, LONG BEFORE they would vote for any self-proclaimed atheist. Shrug.
Mr. Leroy,

Why do you have to make up ridiculous scenarios to make a point? Can you not present an honest debate?

Jan 2014
California
Ms Knoetze,

Calling out Fake Christians in a thread about faith is not off topic. Calling Christian's fake is a touchy subject, huh?
Mr. enough,

That was not the theme of this thread, nor is your anti-Christian bigotry. However, you proving that atheists disgustingly try to spread their faith does prove my point. Thank you for backing me up.