A question to those of faith

Apr 2014
Maryland
Mr. Kenshiro,

Belittling something as important as a person's faith is a lot different than laughing at someone because they think Lady Gaga is the bomb. Theist who crap on atheists may have empty lives, but they are so few to be practically be nonexistent.

On the other hand, you can't swing a dead cat and not hit an atheist who craps on theists.
I bet you don’t even realize your rhetoric is pure hatred for atheists

Jan 2014
California
I bet you don’t even realize your rhetoric is pure hatred for atheists
Ms. Isalexi,

The only ones expressing pure hatred are people like you and your bigotry against people of faith. I, on the other hand, have nothing but been civil and respectful toward those of no faith.

Then a again, you are the expert in expressing bigotry.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Ms. Isalexi,

The only ones expressing pure hatred are people like you and your bigotry against people of faith. I, on the other hand, have nothing but been civil and respectful toward those of no faith.

Then a again, you are the expert in expressing bigotry.
You have been nothing but disrespectful toward people who don’t believe as you do, so don’t pat yourself on the back. Who has ever expressed hate for people of faith? You throw the word hate around like a little child.

Jan 2019
Portland, OR
Mr. knight,

An atheist walks into a bar. How do you know? Because within five minutes he's told everyone in the bar what he is and has tried to covert them into his empty, meaningless existence.
I have never seen anything like this occur. I have never seen an atheist go around to everyone debating religion in public. I have never encountered any atheist missionaries.

I do see atheists in forums expressing their views but I see religious folks, conservatives, and liberals doing exactly the same thing. Debate forums are for people to debate and express their views.

Oct 2011
Washington State
No more touchy than claiming atheists lack morals or are the spawn of Satan. :D
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

-- Stephen Roberts

Oct 2011
Washington State
Mr. enough,

That was not the theme of this thread, nor is your anti-Christian bigotry.
Then why do you keep bringing it up?

However, you proving that atheists disgustingly try to spread their faith does prove my point. Thank you for backing me up.
Anti-Christian bigotry? Where have I tried to spread my Atheist bigotry? I'm just pointing out how hypocritical Christian's look by supporting this Racist, disgusting, lying sack of crap. How else can you describe it other than Fake Christians.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

-- Stephen Roberts
Awesome. So how does that relate to my post?