A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Flame Baiting
Just seems odd that someone's been a very active member since 2011 and never posted a photo of any kind. I do think the steer avatar works for you, though.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Just seems odd that someone's been a very active member since 2011 and never posted a photo of any kind. I do think the steer avatar works for you, though.

Please stop demanding personal information. You really should be careful of the war you are trying to start.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Please stop demanding personal information. You really should be careful of the war you are trying to start.
I just think it's odd. I mean, a lot of people here are very private about their own images. But they usually don't boast all the time about their property, possessions and physique.

That's okay. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. But if you're going to put down other people by implying they're unattractive as you did above, it might be incumbent upon you to post a selfie. A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq

But I'll take your advisement and "steer" clear.