A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Flame Baiting
Just seems odd that someone's been a very active member since 2011 and never posted a photo of any kind. I do think the steer avatar works for you, though.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Just seems odd that someone's been a very active member since 2011 and never posted a photo of any kind. I do think the steer avatar works for you, though.

Please stop demanding personal information. You really should be careful of the war you are trying to start.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Please stop demanding personal information. You really should be careful of the war you are trying to start.
I just think it's odd. I mean, a lot of people here are very private about their own images. But they usually don't boast all the time about their property, possessions and physique.

That's okay. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. But if you're going to put down other people by implying they're unattractive as you did above, it might be incumbent upon you to post a selfie. A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq

But I'll take your advisement and "steer" clear.

Jul 2013
Ohio
Oh, great. Now Trump will go after the people who wrote the report, trash and bash them and get them fired before they can collect their pensions.

Reactions: Davocrat

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Davocrat has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to his posts. Thank you.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Oh, great. Now Trump will go after the people who wrote the report, trash and bash them and get them fired before they can collect their pensions.
Its worse than that.. Trump is leading a hatchet job to destroy all US Intelligence services and he's taken it international..

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
A friendly reminder that your occupation of Syria is a violation of international law.
Why can't you just ever acknowledge that while administrations before him shouldn't have been doing some of the things they've done, the current idiot in the WH is doing all kinds of things to make everything worse.