A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Why can't you just ever acknowledge that while administrations before him shouldn't have been doing some of the things they've done, the current idiot in the WH is doing all kinds of things to make everything worse.

how is he “making everything worse”?

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Why can't you just ever acknowledge that while administrations before him shouldn't have been doing some of the things they've done, the current idiot in the WH is doing all kinds of things to make everything worse.
What's hilarious is that the democrats he are on the same side on this. He's put the troops back in, and moved in even more troops (including tanks), and he's openly admitting it's an act of piracy by declaring he's going to "protect" the oil fields the US has stolen. Now, "we" would have stolen these oil fields anyway, but the difference between Trump and the warmongers on the Democrat side is that he just flat-out says we're being pirates, whereas the democrats piously pretend to care about the Kurds, even when by and large I haven't heard a peep from Democrats about the Kurds since 1991.

So as usual we get war with a fuck you, or war with an i love you. where that's concerned Trump's not really that different from the administrations before, except his knuckles hang a little lower to the ground.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
What's hilarious is that the democrats he are on the same side on this. He's put the troops back in, and moved in even more troops (including tanks), and he's openly admitting it's an act of piracy by declaring he's going to "protect" the oil fields the US has stolen. Now, "we" would have stolen these oil fields anyway, but the difference between Trump and the warmongers on the Democrat side is that he just flat-out says we're being pirates, whereas the democrats piously pretend to care about the Kurds, even when by and large I haven't heard a peep from Democrats about the Kurds since 1991.

So as usual we get war with a fuck you, or war with an i love you. where that's concerned Trump's not really that different from the administrations before, except his knuckles hang a little lower to the ground.
Neocon chickenhawks, are not just in the republican party....

Reactions: highway234

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
So the pentagon and the pro-war democrats have gotten everything they wanted from Trump, but they still have to pretend to be mad at him, which is sorta funny.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Neocon chickenhawks, are not just in the republican party....
Not that being an independent is a bed of roses either, but i am SO glad i'm no longer a partisan democrat. carrying all that cognitive dissonance and having to parrot all that hypocrisy is exhausting.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Not that being an independent is a bed of roses either, but i am SO glad i'm no longer a partisan democrat. carrying all that cognitive dissonance and having to parrot all that hypocrisy is exhausting.

The world is changing, it used to be having pride in ines argument, willingness to back up claims with facts. Now its ride or die politics and twitter for “facts”....

On both sides.