A Starting Point/ASP by Chris Evans

May 2012
By the wall
An epic fail.

Especially for the left who really can't defend their positions, they would look like idiots.

It will be almost completely ignored by politicians.

Can you really see AOC going on there just to defend cow farts or why she wants to get rid of air travel?

It's not going to happen.

Jul 2014
CA
An epic fail.

Especially for the left who really can't defend their positions, they would look like idiots.

It will be almost completely ignored by politicians.

Can you really see AOC going on there just to defend cow farts or why she wants to get rid of air travel?

It's not going to happen.
So weird then that many of those people are Republicans.

I think this is a great idea.

We need to get back to civil discord in this country.

May 2012
By the wall
So weird then that many of those people are Republicans.

I think this is a great idea.

We need to get back to civil discord in this country.
I agree that would be great but our politics have ever rarely been friendly.

Our senators used to have duels and club people on the house floor.

At least we don't do that anymore.

But I will make a deal with you Jenn, you and I can start it off right now by declaring peace.

No more fighting, just discussion where we treat each others as adults.

My hand is open to you.

You just have to take it.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Some republicans were labeled 'rino' by the Alt Right...they were using the proven Hitler method of labeling people and ideas . This is the intentional divide the Alt Right wants. The simple thought of a fair and resonsible nation had to change...this is what the wealthy want...they don't want anything for anyone but their check book.

The 'so call rino's are ON THE RISE and taking center stage...a real good thing. The true rino's will bring back the divide - that's the only way they can pull off a coup that changes our method of government.

Most of us knew who the real rinos were...the new comers - the Tea Bags and La La Land Libertarians.

The group that was determined to push chaos to destroy the entire structure of the US government. The true rhino's think their wealth is more important that our country, and the only way to get what they want, they have to make sure the US completely fails.

They had to label a lot of things bad, they did this by convincing people to believe lies - spin. Their goal is to relieve them self of any interferred concerning their wealth - and who has the right to interfere - the government use to say don't throw you chemicals in the drinking water. The wealthy see that as interfering with their ability to make more money. These 'Mr. Potters' decided they needed to bankrupt the US to the point of ruin- so they could rebuild the nation - with their needs as the main objective - and now they had all the money to accomplish the goal.

Government had to be so small it was worthlessness. Things that our government implemented for the nation's good, will be eliminated and now come back - price fixing, monopolies, no government control over inflation, no SEC to prevent the potenctional of billions gone due to fraud. These lies and spin's sold the idea that a government laws and it's wealth were nnot going to be responsible for anything.

It's time for an undivided country with open, intelligent conversations. The only way we are going to get that is when we eliminate the methods used to create the Alt Right mentality.