"A Warning" Reveals Trump's Staff Fears For Our Country

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
IF it sells more copies than Donny Jr.'s book, it has served "a" purpose :)

indeed as a propaganda tool. the left is so eager to believe anything, it's the ghosts of the pee pee dossier all over again. We used to have standards for believing shit, you know like a known accusor, evidence, and facts..... now it's tribal rumor mongering and uncorroborated anonymous book writing.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
indeed as a propaganda tool. the left is so eager to believe anything, it's the ghosts of the pee pee dossier all over again. We used to have standards for believing shit, you know like a known accusor, evidence, and facts..... now it's tribal rumor mongering and uncorroborated anonymous book writing.
The Steele dossier checks out, including the "golden showers" tryst with prostitutes.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
it does not.
All the other facts in the dossier have been verified.

It's traditional KGB spycraft.

We know Trump uses prostitutes.

It doesn't matter to me if Trump likes women to pee on him, but I imagine the humiliation of that sex tape going public would kill him. Perfect leash for Putin to slip on Trump.

Christopher Steele is actually a retired British spy and has absolutely no reason to fabricate one portion of an otherwise devastating and verified report.

The balance of probabilities auger that the sex story is also true.

BTW, the remainder of the report on Trump's entanglements with Putin, are far more important to any of us as U.S. citizens.

Far, far, far more important.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
All the other facts in the dossier have been verified.

It's traditional KGB spycraft.

We know Trump uses prostitutes.

It doesn't matter to me if Trump likes women to pee on him, but I imagine the humiliation of that sex tape going public would kill him. Perfect leash for Putin to slip on Trump.

Christopher Steele is actually a retired British spy and has absolutely no reason to fabricate one portion of an otherwise devastating and verified report.

The balance of probabilities auger that the sex story is also true.

BTW, the remainder of the report on Trump's entanglements with Putin, are far more important to any of us as U.S. citizens.

Far, far, far more important.

You cant just claim "all the other facts in the dossier" as verified without providing evidence. The dossier was opposition research by foreign agents and russian assets to dig up dirt on trump. thats your collusion.

So because one is a retired spy, they are infallible and the trust in them is absolute?

Reactions: Madeline
Feb 2019
USA
Sifting through the vague opinions of the author, there's almost no "there" there. I don't see where this book serves a purpose for the voting public.

Your thoughts?
The purpose of this book is the same as 99% of other books...... money.

This person knows there is a contingent of Trump-haters that will buy any book that insults Trump.

There need not be a "there" there.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
terrifying

This thread should be under Conspiracy Theories or Political Humor.
WOW, you have sick sense of humor.