"A Warning" Reveals Trump's Staff Fears For Our Country

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
From the link:

The book contains a handful of startling assertions that are not backed up with evidence, such as a claim that if a majority of the Cabinet were prepared to remove Trump from office under the 25th Amendment, Vice President Pence would have been supportive.

Not for anything, but this would not be the first time an author pushed a narrative geared more toward selling a book.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
From the link:

The book contains a handful of startling assertions that are not backed up with evidence, such as a claim that if a majority of the Cabinet were prepared to remove Trump from office under the 25th Amendment, Vice President Pence would have been supportive.

Not for anything, but this would not be the first time an author pushed a narrative geared more toward selling a book.
True but the preponderance of evidence from former Trump insiders seems to back up this book's scenario......and what we see with our own eyes does as well.

I think there is little doubt the DJ Trump is a clear and present danger to this country every day he sits in the oval office posing as president.

Reactions: Madeline
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
From the link:

But @Jets, if it isn't true, where are the denials from these senior staffers? Where's the defamation lawsuit?

Reactions: Devil505

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
All the other facts in the dossier have been verified.

It's traditional KGB spycraft.

We know Trump uses prostitutes.

It doesn't matter to me if Trump likes women to pee on him, but I imagine the humiliation of that sex tape going public would kill him. Perfect leash for Putin to slip on Trump.

Christopher Steele is actually a retired British spy and has absolutely no reason to fabricate one portion of an otherwise devastating and verified report.

The balance of probabilities auger that the sex story is also true.

BTW, the remainder of the report on Trump's entanglements with Putin, are far more important to any of us as U.S. citizens.

Far, far, far more important.

No, don't think the parts about the prostitutes have ever been shown to be true. And does not look like this book even covers the Steele Dossier.

Feb 2019
USA
But @Jets, if it isn't true, where are the denials from these senior staffers? Where's the defamation lawsuit?
So every book someone on the right has written about the Clintons or Obama should be considered true unless there are defamation lawsuits?

I guess we can play by those rules.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
So every book someone on the right has written about the Clintons or Obama should be considered true unless there are defamation lawsuits?

I guess we can play by those rules.
You don't find the silence from Trump and his staff peculiar?

Reactions: Devil505

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
If the allegations are true, and it wouldn't shock me one bit if they were, then others in the administration are well aware of it too. Thank God we finally had one person file a formal complaint and thank God other members of the administration have corroborated what's in the complaint.
I mean, hell; Mark Burnett has the Apprentice tapes that reveal ALL of Trump's character, and to this day refuses to release them, so fuck him as well.

Oh, and P.S.:

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
From the link:

From what I read, all the proceeds go back in into journalism.