A year after financial crisis, a new world order emerges

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10

I remember a couple of years ago predicting the collapse and the destruction of the middle class all to enable the NWO. I think it was Sparta that asked why the need to destroy the middle class, and i told him that the NWO can't have educated people with money and guns. Well folks, this is not a horn that I want to toot, believe me, but the deal closer has done a wonderful job, the NWO has been here for a long time, but now it is in your face. Your sovereignty will be, whats left of it, handed over to the UN. Way to go!!!

Jan 2007
[quote name='michaelr' date='10 September 2009 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1252593054' post='19509']

I remember a couple of years ago predicting the collapse and the destruction of the middle class all to enable the NWO. I think it was Sparta that asked why the need to destroy the middle class, and i told him that the NWO can't have educated people with money and guns. Well folks, this is not a horn that I want to toot, believe me, but the deal closer has done a wonderful job, the NWO has been here for a long time, but now it is in your face. Your sovereignty will be, whats left of it, handed over to the UN. Way to go!!!

[/quote]

A new world order is inevitable, especially considering the crud we have right now. The question is, what is it based on?

Is it based on national governments that are accountable to and derive their legitimacy from the people? Or is it based on international institutions that are not accountable to and derive their legitimacy from the people?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='The_Bear' date='10 September 2009 - 07:37 AM' timestamp='1252593470' post='19512']

A new world order is inevitable, especially considering the crud we have right now. The question is, what is it based on?

Is it based on national governments that are accountable to and derive their legitimacy from the people? Or is it based on international institutions that are not accountable to and derive their legitimacy from the people?

[/quote]

Thats like saying the meltdown was inevitable, god damn be fooled, all of this was planned.

Jan 2007
[quote name='michaelr' date='10 September 2009 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1252593607' post='19513']

Thats like saying the meltdown was inevitable, god damn be fooled, all of this was planned.

[/quote]

Sure. I'll agree with that. The question is, do you want to cling to the proven notion that free markets and a government NOT involved in backing the economy leads to private banks being the chief source of credit and not nationally accountable institution, or embrace a national bank based on the national treasury and the real wealth of nations? Credit IS necessary, and the only way to raise sufficient levels of credit without going through private banks (IE the fed) is through national governments.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='The_Bear' date='10 September 2009 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1252593869' post='19515']

Sure. I'll agree with that. The question is, do you want to cling to the proven notion that free markets and a government NOT involved in backing the economy leads to private banks being the chief source of credit and not nationally accountable institution, or embrace a national bank based on the national treasury and the real wealth of nations? Credit IS necessary, and the only way to raise sufficient levels of credit without going through private banks (IE the fed) is through national governments.

[/quote]

Bullshit. Look they exported the jobs and wealth in order to have their perfect little world. I told you and others that was the plan, it happened, and now they have their NWO, and you will own nothing!! You better stop deluding yourself with this little notion that you know what your talking about Bear, I mean no disrespect, but your only spouting what you have been taught by the lousy bastards that destroyed your country. Now get ready, it is fixing to get ugly!

Jan 2007
[quote name='michaelr' date='10 September 2009 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1252594092' post='19516']

Bullshit. Look they exported the jobs and wealth in order to have their perfect little world. I told you and others that was the plan, it happened, and now they have their NWO, and you will own nothing!! You better stop deluding yourself with this little notion that you know what your talking about Bear, I mean no disrespect, but your only spouting what you have been taught by the lousy bastards that destroyed your country. Now get ready, it is fixing to get ugly!

[/quote]

The Federal Government is an institution. It neither works for the private sector or the public sector. The people who direct the federal government work for the private sector or the public sector; PEOPLE choose the direction, the GOVERNMENT simply follows the direction.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='The_Bear' date='10 September 2009 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1252594215' post='19519']

The Federal Government is an institution. It neither works for the private sector or the public sector. The people who direct the federal government work for the private sector or the public sector; PEOPLE choose the direction, the GOVERNMENT simply follows the direction.

[/quote]

The federal government in a front company for the central bank, this has been reality since Reagan, I tried to tell you this several times, but I am just a tin foil hat wearer. Well the banks are getting your wealth and property and the government is aiding them. What further proof do you need?

People choose what the system gives them, and it is and has been widely accepted that the worse of two evils works, well it does not!

Jan 2007
[quote name='michaelr' date='10 September 2009 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1252594419' post='19520']

The federal government in a front company for the central bank, this has been reality since Reagan, I tried to tell you this several times, but I am just a tin foil hat wearer. Well the banks are getting your wealth and property and the government is aiding them. What further proof do you need?

People choose what the system gives them, and it is and has been widely accepted that the worse of two evils works, well it does not!

[/quote]

Yes, I agree that is what it is now. I 100% agree.

However, there needs to be a national bank based on national wealth and a national system of governments that is capable of providing credit based on national economies.

The federal reserve is NOT THAT.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='The_Bear' date='10 September 2009 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1252594585' post='19523']

Yes, I agree that is what it is now. I 100% agree.

However, there needs to be a national bank based on national wealth and a national system of governments that is capable of providing credit based on national economies.

The federal reserve is NOT THAT.

[/quote]

The treasury department should be responsible for our currency, we gave our sovereignty to the federal reserve, now were turning it over to the same people but on a global scale. They will control the worlds currencies, and to do so, countries need to conflate. Now were headed for the third world, and make no mistake, we will remain their, and one day, years from now, it will be a conspiracy theory to say this was once a prosperous nation.

Mar 2008
[quote name='michaelr' date='10 September 2009 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1252593607' post='19513']

[/quote]

Where you go wrong is assuming all politicans are the same. They shot Kennedy because they aren't.