ABC News' Amy Robach Caught on Hot Mic Saying Network Spiked Jeffrey Epstein Bombshell

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught on a hot mic claiming higher-ups at her network killed a story that would have exposed the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein three years ago, but the Disney-owned news organization says it wasn't up to their standards.

“I’ve had the story for three years… we would not put it on the air,” Robach said on the hot mic. “It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything.”

Project Veritas, whose controversial founder, James O'Keefe, describes himself as a “guerrilla journalist,” published the footage that included Robach saying ABC refused to air an interview she conducted with one of Epstein’s victims.

Robach quickly admitted the authenticity of the video, which has not been independently verified by Fox News, but dismissed the notion of unethical journalism.

Another clear example of how the Fake News MSM was all in for Hillary Clinton and hell bent on protecting the Left's Culture of Perversion.

Jul 2014
midwest
Dirt on Bill Clinton?

About him diddling little underage girls?

With Jeffrey Epstein?

Who woulda thunk it?

Besides everyone, I mean...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Dirt on Bill Clinton?

About him diddling little underage girls?

With Jeffrey Epstein?

Who woulda thunk it?

Besides everyone, I mean...
Bill Clinton is a rapist and a pedophile and all informed Americans know it.

The man has accusations of rape dating back to 1969.

Amy Robach is pissed because she had the story 3 years ago and Fake News ABC wouldn't left her run it as to protect Hillary.

Kinda like what Comey was doing.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Jul 2014
midwest

Amy Robach is pissed because she had the story 3 years ago and Fake News ABC wouldn't left her run as to protect Hillary.

And Hillary has enabled him for decades.

Funny that they'd bury this story about Bill right before Hillary was scheduled to be elected president, huh?

Reactions: John T Ford
Feb 2007
In my mind

Amy Robach is pissed because she had the story 3 years ago and Fake News ABC wouldn't left her run it as to protect Hillary.

I always like the qualifiers your posts throw in there, either one agrees with your premise or they are ill informed. Not intending to be offensive, it is simply consistent and interesting.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
And Hillary has enabled him for decades.

Funny that they'd bury this story about Bill right before Hillary was scheduled to be elected president, huh?
We see the Fake News MSM doing the same thing with the Russian Hoax and now the Impeachment Hoax.

Feb 2007
In my mind
I would interpret this as the information not passing the editorial minimums on confirm-able veracity as opposed to some sort of bad conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Djinn

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
I would interpret this as the information not passing the editorial minimums on confirm-able veracity as opposed to some sort of bad conspiracy theory.
this was going off an interview with Virginia Roberts, so I guess it's a question of whether we're believing women or not when they blow the whistle on systematic sexual misconduct. Evidently, we're not?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
this was going off an interview with Virginia Roberts, so I guess it's a question of whether we're believing women or not when they blow the whistle on systematic sexual misconduct. Evidently, we're not?
Hillary Clinton actively worked to destry the lives of Bill Clinton's accusers.

I don't think that whole accusers should be believed applies with the Left in the real world.