Absurd talking points: "Every time you disagree with a liberal you're labled a racist".

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Seriously? Well, obvious on it's face this is an absurd claim to make. I mean, come on. Right? We can all agree on that. Can't we? It's like trying to claim something like the sun doesn't rise in the morning. Anyone seeing the sun up in the sky knows it not true. Similarly, anyone that's engaging in discussions where they're disagreeing with a liberal without being called a racist most know this. Right? So then, why would anyone that isn't being called a racist in real time while disagreeing with a liberal claim it happens every time?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Seriously? Well, obvious on it's face this is an absurd claim to make. I mean, come on. Right? We can all agree on that. Can't we? It's like trying to claim something like the sun doesn't rise in the morning. Anyone seeing the sun up in the sky knows it not true. Similarly, anyone that's engaging in discussions where they're disagreeing with a liberal without being called a racist most know this. Right? So then, why would anyone that isn't being called a racist in real time while disagreeing with a liberal claim it happens every time?
Yeah. It's blatant BS. Standard snowflake stuff. A cheap argument made to make it easier not to engage. Built in excuse.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Of course it's silly. I mean, I had my disagreements with President Obama. I thought he let Congress have too much say in the design of the stimulus program (ARRA) for example, and I criticized him for drawing a 'red line' in Syria. And I criticized him quite a bit for not taking the recommendations of the Simpson/Bowles Commission on the National Debt more seriously. No one ever accused me of being a racist for ANY of that, because I never put my criticisms in racial terms. Duh. It's not rocket science.

Mar 2019
California
That is a Mis-Quote. The missive read "Everytime you disagree with a Liberal POLITICAL you are labeled a "Racist". I was referring to Politicians. Not voters.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
So you are denying labeling me racist for disagreeing with your notions? Specifically repatriation?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Thread Derailing
That is a Mis-Quote. The missive read "Everytime you disagree with a Liberal POLITICAL you are labeled a "Racist". I was referring to Politicians. Not voters.
English isn't your first language is it? Not all words that ends in "cal" are nouns.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ

Well, we're not dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed at times. Anyway, it's just another false generalisation employed to bait others.