Absurd talking points: "Every time you disagree with a liberal you're labled a racist".

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Oh. That’s not conservatives doing that. Remember, we aren’t the ones who will outright scream “Uncle Tom” if an African American has the audacity to vote republican. We also aren’t the ones pulling the race card no matter what. See. You don’t seem to get it. I’m fully aware their “status” as liberals only matters IF they vote for Democrats. The second they decide to not do so? They are ostracized. How dare they make up their OWN mind on the topic. How could a black person DARE to agree with the right. Never mind that that PERSON would have their own views and beliefs and reasons.

Spare me.

Lmao! The “racist” card. I love it. I’m a racist because I don’t give 2 shits about someone’s skin color. All I care about is their views.

No. You don’t seem to understand trump. He isn’t a racist. He is a gigantic narcissistic douche. He would suck the biggest fattest blackest cock LITERALLY if it got him more power, money, and influence. He serves ONE person: himself. Period. The sooner you accept that? The sooner you will understand why he says and does what he does.
Who is it that you're claiming is calling black conservatives "uncle tom"?

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Oklahoma
Yeah. Good grief is right. That is not what I "obviously" thought. It's an actual talking. So, no, you're wrong again - I didn't take it literally. Are far as "whataboutism" , so what? What's the problem with examining accusations of racism from both sides? It's perfectly relevant to the topic. Try sticking to your own thoughts and your own arguments. I'm a very unique person. You can't write my side of the argument for me. Or read my mind. K?
You're funny . . . you specifically make a thread in an attempt to complain about taking some hyperbolic statement literally . . . wow.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You're funny . . . you specifically make a thread in an attempt to complain about taking some hyperbolic statement literally . . . wow.
right there in the title it says "Absurd talking points". This thread is about "talking points". Not one single statement. Besides that, are you even reading the comments on this thread? I mean, there are actually a few comments on this very thread that would tend to disprove your position. Here's one of them.
Everytime you diagree with a liberal, you are labeled a 'racist'.

Last edited:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You legitimately have not seen this happening? It has happened in this forum actually. But let me ask you...do you believe it doesn’t happen?
Well, of course it's happened. I'm just trying to get some clarification on your comments.
"Remember, we aren’t the ones who will outright scream “Uncle Tom” if an African American has the audacity to vote republican".
"Yea. That kind of threatening talk is hilarious. When the left gets mad it usually involves bongs and dildos and people shitting on cop cars. Everyone once in a while they find something decent. But it isn’t for any kind of grand ideology. The reason the left was so fond of African Americans is the same reason they call them Uncle Toms if they vote for republicans. It is why they will sell them down the river (and are) as the Hispanic vote grows to surpass African Americans as the leading minority.

Your words. You said it was "the left". BTW, you're the one that brought that slur up in the first place.