Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
So that only proves that the ridiculous proliferation of firearms is the cause of the high rate of gun violence in this country. My point is that we aren't more violent than other first world cultures.

Crime Index by Country 2019 Mid-Year

The premise that our culture is the cause of the high rate of gun violence is bullshit. It's the absurd number of guns floating around and the easy access to guns.

Yea, the proliferation of illegal guns, not guns overall thats a myth the left mindlessly parrots.

Most shooting happen with illegal guns. You all ignore this fact and you ignore the victims of illegal guns.

Focus there.

Not on me.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Yea, the proliferation of illegal guns, not guns overall thats a myth the left mindlessly parrots.

Most shooting happen with illegal guns. You all ignore this fact and you ignore the victims of illegal guns.

Focus there.

Not on me.
How was I focusing on you?

There are too damn many guns, legal and illegal, in this country. And the legal guns are killing and injuring plenty of people. Add in the fact that it's just too damn easy to get guns and we have the situation we have. If they hadn't been manufactured and sold in the first place we wouldn't have so many damn guns! Thank the NRA for that.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

There are too damn many guns, legal and illegal, in this country. And the legal guns are killing and injuring plenty of people. Add in the fact that it's just too damn easy to get guns and we have the situation we have. If they hadn't been manufactured and sold in the first place we wouldn't have so many damn guns! Thank the NRA for that.

Im the legal gun owner you want to take guns away. You dont give a shit about victims, unless those victims were useful to your agenda.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

You're wasting your time with the Rev.
He's simply trying to deflect the issue from war weapons slaughtering us in the streets to GOP/NRA/Russian talking points.

Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

Focus there.

Not on me.
Almost all mass shootings occur with legally purchased guns.
Your GOP/NRA lie is intended to ensure the slaughter continues.

At long last sir have you no decency left?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Almost all mass shootings occur with legally purchased guns.
Your GOP/NRA lie is intended to ensure the slaughter continues.

At long last sir have you no decency left?

This was shown to be a lie, I gave you the evidence you ignored it. I've done this several times, why repeat a lie? The only way you are correct is if you ignore mass shootings in our inner cities. which you all tend to do. why is that?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Active shooter=what would you do?

• Try to run/hide
  • Fight back if possible
  • Other
  • If you're a member of Congress you do nothing. The standard thoughts and prayers of course, but nothing else. Besides it's too soon to talk about it so Rev, please, for the sake of the victims we all need to stop talking about mass shootings, until the next 20 kids are murdered. Then it will be shh again. Too soon.
  • VIVA NRA, USA, NRA.

nah bruh, I want you to talk about 95% of the gun problem, illegal guns. I started a half dozen threads, 75 victims of those shot over labor day, none of your ilk partook. Why is it your side doesn't care when it's young mostly black men being shot?

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Lately, I find myself thinking about situations that used to never even cross my mind. For instance, when I'm out shopping, going to the movies, restaurants, etc. I sometimes wonder if there could be a crazy person with a gun nearby. And if they might decide to use their gun. I don't know what I'd do in that situation.
What would you folks do if you found yourself in an active shooting situation?
Ain't life in america great again?