Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
This was shown to be a lie, I gave you the evidence you ignored it. I've done this several times, why repeat a lie? The only way you are correct is if you ignore mass shootings in our inner cities. which you all tend to do. why is that?
The AR-15: America's rifle or weapon of choice for mass ...

Jun 22, 2019 - Now, the AR-15 semi-automatic rifle has shown up in the streets of Allentown in likely the worst mass shooting in the Lehigh Valley’s history. Police say two AR-15 rifles and a handgun were used early Thursday morning outside Deja Vu nightclub in a shooting that injured 10 people.
Missing: NURESER
What makes the AR-15 style rifle the weapon of choice for ...
The Morning Call | Lehigh Valley & Allentown PA News, Weather, Business & Sports - The Morning Call › news › local › allentown › mc-nws-allentown-ma...

Jun 23, 2019 - The mass shooting this past April at a California synagogue has something in common with the deadliest massacres: the AR-15 semiautomatic ...
Why The AR-15 Is The Weapon Of Choice For Mass Shooters ...
Live, breaking news today: Latest national headlines, world news and more from CBSNews.com and watch the CBSN live news stream 24x7 › 60 Minutes › Newsmakers
CBS Dallas / Fort Worth › 2018/02/15 › why-the-ar-15-is-the-weapon-of-c...
Feb 15, 2018 - DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police say the suspect in Wednesday's deadly school shooting in Florida used an AR-15 style rifle. That's the same ...
Why the AR-15 keeps appearing at America's deadliest mass ...

USA TODAY: Latest World and US News - USATODAY.com › nation › 2018/02/14 › ar-15-mass-shootings
Feb 14, 2018 - AR-15-style rifles have been used in multiple mass shootings in recent years, ... America's most popular weapon was there for all of them.

Reactions: Hollywood
Mar 2019
"US" of A
This was shown to be a lie, I gave you the evidence you ignored it. I've done this several times, why repeat a lie? The only way you are correct is if you ignore mass shootings in our inner cities. which you all tend to do. why is that?
What about Chicago!!!!!! What about whataboutism?

Reactions: Devil505