Admit your Privilege

Nov 2008
Washington state
Oh, so Obama's support in winning was NOT due to some bullshit "black priviledge" but rather due to his being a rather liberal Democrat?
In 1992 Clinton got 43.0% of the vote.
In 1996 Clinton got 49.2%

Do you have something against honesty?
A Black Liberal Democrat Blacks voted to make history, as I proved in the article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Democrats have a method of promising Black people they will help them, but when it comes to getting those promises they are let down. Clinton was another one filled with false promises. At least he got elected on 40 percent of the vote

So, he wasn't black? Your argument just fell apart.

Nov 2008
Washington state
You think Bill Clinton was pretending to be black? You mean, like Trump pretends to be Christian?
He is Christian, Bible studies in the White House. Hillary calls those that believe what the Bible says, “Deplorables”. Those that don’t believe Gods word oppose God. Democrats want Christians silenced because they go against immoral policies they try shoving down our throats

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
He is Christian, Bible studies in the White House. Hillary calls those that believe what the Bible says, “Deplorables”. Those that don’t believe Gods word oppose God. Democrats want Christians silenced because they go against immoral policies they try shoving down our throats

You've been duped.